MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Brock said in the video shared a few pages back that once the first was done, the rest would come fast because it's identical for the most part. So its believable for me that they'd hit in rapid succession.

Sideshow doesn't have the Mousers anymore? Wanted to get them but they seem to be removed from the site.

Brock has gotten his final samples, so the big shipment should not be far behind according to his instagram.
77eb072941b400242724068bf5386040.jpg

I do like that box.

Final samples? I thought the inventory was already produced and ready to ship

So it sounds then like Mondo and Sideshow will be shipping the turtles out at the same time if SSC is expecting them by next Friday.

Sideshow still has the 14th as the day of arrival, so it'd be really late to get any "final samples " I really hope this ships out by Friday, I'll be bummed if all of a sudden it'll delay again.

Final samples? I thought the inventory was already produced and ready to ship

He clarified this on instagram later, these are shipping samples taken from the final production run and sent to him separately from the large shipment via boat. Usually arrives a little earlier than the rest but they should be shipping soon.

Back