MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a coloured version of those books now or something? I kinda lost track.

Yeah the b&w ones are called Ultimate collection, and the coloured are called classics or works, not sure what the difference is between those.

2nd quarter for Leo and 2nd/3rd quarter for Donnie. I'm hoping that they ship on time but who knows, there could be delays. I guess time will tell.

I really wish they could release them all at once, reality just set it that it's more than likely that it will be 2017 by time I have all 4

Nice to see that these are becoming availible at alot of places. My local shop just started taking pre-orders on Leo and Don for about $180. A really good price considering how much more we usually have to pay compared to US prices. More TMNT for everyone!

Read TMNT #50 this weekend........I need these turtle figures in my life yesterday.

loving IDW right now. I bought all variant covers for tmnt #50. The RI cover is my favorite.

I'm afraid we don't get leo until next nov/dec 2016. I wouldn't be surprised if they get here in early 2017. I'm just really skeptical so far. Protos look good but I'm hoping the actual product is good.

loving IDW right now. I bought all variant covers for tmnt #50. The RI cover is my favorite.

I'm afraid we don't get leo until next nov/dec 2016. I wouldn't be surprised if they get here in early 2017. I'm just really skeptical so far. Protos look good but I'm hoping the actual product is good.

2017? :thud:

Hopefully we have Leo and Donny in-hand a year from now.

I see no reason why Mondo can't meet their anticipated release date of 2nd/3rd quarter. This isn't an Iron Man figure by Hot Toys that has over a hundred pieces needing to be assembled individually.

I'm expecting this no later than September 2016.

I see no reason why Mondo can't meet their anticipated release date of 2nd/3rd quarter. This isn't an Iron Man figure by Hot Toys that has over a hundred pieces needing to be assembled individually.

I'm expecting this no later than September 2016.

I don't mind slight delays. I just want to see some quality products delivered that is worth the price mark.

Not for October. Mikey's going up in November followed by Raph.

Third turtle is supposed to ship in early November so I would sayvif they keep to schedule that it'll go up in the next couple weeks.

After getting $30 in free reward points through spooktacular codes from Sideshow, I decided to put those points (and $7.50 points already accumalated) towards another Donatello figure. Checkout total with tax was $120 :)

Back