MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SENT!

it can be done!

shipping is the only issue right now. packaged these things weigh 12 lbs... i just got murdered at the post office. :thud: i think I'm going to have to find a different way to pack them. the fence might require some assembly, and I'm hoping getting the box size down will help.

That might work better for me anyways since I'm in Canada! :panic:

not to worry Ben, these things happen. I'd rather pay a bit extra and have it arrive safely than in bits...

Money winging its way to you shortly, good sir

Geil's box just arrived at his work! praying it made it safely. hoping he loves it.

my dio arrived this morning, sightly worse for wear for it's 5000-mile journey but mostly in one piece - nothing a bit of super glue won't fix, anyhow. Will post pics once it's all set up, likely early next week as the parentals are up for a visit this weekend....

Ben, you're a genius. It's awesome.

my dio arrived this morning, sightly worse for wear for it's 5000-mile journey but mostly in one piece - nothing a bit of super glue won't fix, anyhow. Will post pics once it's all set up, likely early next week as the parentals are up for a visit this weekend....

Ben, you're a genius. It's awesome.

dammit! I'm happy it didn't explode... like geils... yes folks, geils did not make the trek to canada, but don't worry, he will have a replacement somehow, were working on getting money back from the damn apes at USPS who body slammed his package.

so yeah, I'm happy it didn't explode, but sad its not perfect. and really really happy you like it, thats for sure. if theres anything i can do let me know. i still need to give you a writeup for how to display whiplash with the whips.
glad it arrived somewhat safely.:hi5:

dammit! I'm happy it didn't explode... like geils... yes folks, geils did not make the trek to canada, but don't worry, he will have a replacement somehow, were working on getting money back from the damn apes at USPS who body slammed his package.

so yeah, I'm happy it didn't explode, but sad its not perfect. and really really happy you like it, thats for sure. if theres anything i can do let me know. i still need to give you a writeup for how to display whiplash with the whips.
glad it arrived somewhat safely.:hi5:

Oh no. Sorry to hear of that mishandling.

Unfortunately, even with the words "Fragile", or, "Handle With Care", doesn't make a difference. :mad:

These guys will throw your package in/out of their trucks.

Yeah. It was an experience to learn from. The future bases will be bubble wrapped to high hell. I won't let that happen again.

Thanks Ben.
That should help decrease the risk of damaged goods from the hell that these packages go through.

By the way, once this project is done, what do you think about doing a dio of the final battle scene? The one with the Mk.VI and WM vs. the drones and Whiplash armor.

I know at this time, there are no drones or Whiplash armor, but still just having the Mk.VI and WM standing back-to-back with scrap metal at their feet would look awesome.

Just saying. ;)

5728924033_03f975d41c_b.jpg

Thanks Ben.
That should help decrease the risk of damaged goods from the hell that these packages go through.

By the way, once this project is done, what do you think about doing a dio of the final battle scene? The one with the Mk.VI and WM vs. the drones and Whiplash armor.

I know at this time, there are no drones or Whiplash armor, but still just having the Mk.VI and WM standing back-to-back with scrap metal at their feet would look awesome.

Just saying. ;)

How about prepping for something that has been announced already, rooftop or highway fight w Iron Monger ;)

yeah i have had plans to do that dio forever. I'm thinking it will more likely be a one off though, rather than making a mold and producing them... ill have to think about it.

How about prepping for something that has been announced already, rooftop or highway fight w Iron Monger ;)

the rooftop seems doable. ill have to take a look at that scene again. my next iron man duo is actually none of the above. let the speculation begin. :dance

just an update for everyone - I've got the dio, it's awesome.

Have built a lightbox for it, just waiting on the backdrop then I'll be snapping away in the hope that i can produce some photos which do this thing justice.

It really is worth the wait. Ben's done a bang-up job

just an update for everyone - I've got the dio, it's awesome.

Have built a lightbox for it, just waiting on the backdrop then I'll be snapping away in the hope that i can produce some photos which do this thing justice.

It really is worth the wait. Ben's done a bang-up job

Nice! Looking forward to those pics. :yess:

Back