Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I wonder if the right arm of the metal skeleton is shorter than the left arm and that's why its formed foam into the packaging hand in pocket. That would be funny.

Time........... is on my side yes it is......ha ha Patiently waiting for knock offs to magically appear on this mystery tour.

I wonder if the right arm of the metal skeleton is shorter than the left arm and that's why its formed foam into the packaging hand in pocket. That would be funny.
The only metal on that figure will be probably the screws on a cheap plastic body

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

From their Message Board:

"Hello and thank you all for your comments.

First of all the shirt is still the same green colour and materiel it was, the photographers lighting has made the colour appear brown.
When you get the figure you will see and feel the quality of the figure and fabrics.
We are a little disappointed with the images as we feel the figure looks so much better than what has come across in the pictures."

I know my colors and that is a golden turd brown shirt.

I smell ********e. If you waited this long to get the figure out, the least you could do is take some damn good pictures to avoid 12 rounds of ****show these pics are having for your product. Absurdity at its finest.

Colors can be affected in lighting... but not that much, nor can the texture be that different. The shirt is clearly a different color and material than the prototype... this almost has a felt appearance. My guess is they thought it would look a bit more worn; but it's a fail.

Colors can be affected in lighting... but not that much, nor can the texture be that different. The shirt is clearly a different color and material than the prototype... this almost has a felt appearance. My guess is they thought it would look a bit more worn; but it's a fail.

Agreed, however it would be very difficult to go from fatigue green to doody.

I guess could steal Taxi cab Travis army jacket as option. Cant wait for that release to hang out with John at the Peace rally.:lol

i have gotten bad color washed out pictures using flash on camera

but never using studio lighting like the ones they used to take pictures of the figure , this isn't dec 1980 cameras type anymore and lighting anymore

And you'd assume everything would look a different color... not just the green shirt.

M8 are lightning fast on deleting anything but positive posts on Facebook.

Someone just posted "Bad". And a few minutes later the post was gone.

I done a test the other day 45 seconds and the comment was deleted.
Same on their fourm...lets face it if they had listened then they wouldn't be getting so much backlash.

I wonder when the real people will have them in hand.

"These are the photos we made long ago in production to show you how it was developed to excellence..." :rotfl

I wonder when the real people will have them in hand.

"These are the photos we made long ago in production to show you how it was developed to excellence..." :rotfl

I've actually kept mine on order suppose to be 2 weeks we'll see.

I've only kept it so salvage for parts and to possibly cut the body open.
Might end using the imagine outfit and using the Kumik sculpt. I already have the 1:6 piano :rotfl

Back