Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

IMG_1604.jpg
IMG_1607.jpg

I’m free! I just canceled my pre order from BBTS...I’ve had enough.

I figure I can order the Kumik Lennon sculpt are put together a better figure than what may or may not happen here. And much cheaper. And I was one of the originals that got my money back (thanks to this thread) from Paypal.

Only thing is, I won’t get the incredible endoskeleton body. When someone gets theirs, please rip it open and post some pics so I can “cry baby cry” [emoji24] on what I missed out on. Oh, and I’ll miss out on the magnetized base...jeez!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I figure I can order the Kumik Lennon sculpt are put together a better figure than what may or may not happen here. And much cheaper. And I was one of the originals that got my money back (thanks to this thread) from Paypal.

Only thing is, I won’t get the incredible endoskeleton body. When someone gets theirs, please rip it open and post some pics so I can “cry baby cry” [emoji24] on what I missed out on. Oh, and I’ll miss out on the magnetized base...jeez!

Smart move, move on from this train wreck of a company.

No they didn’t , this is a last minute assessory addition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilarious! I’m staying on this thread anyway because it’s better than whatever they (may) produce anyway..

Aw man! Now you won't get to invite your friends over to see your nude John Lennon on your shelf. :ohbfrank:

If only the good people of Asia had phones. :monkey2

I'm offended ! Of course we have phones. Our communist government leadership just doesn't allow cameras installed in them.

In accords to regulation, all photos are developed with camera film.
I've taken over 4 rolls worth of my Lennon Figure. It's gorgeous... wait till you see the pores, the beautifully detailed pores.
Expect them to be developed and scanned onto a computer within 3-4 months. You'll see and eat crow haters !

When someone gets theirs, please rip it open and post some pics so I can “cry baby cry” [emoji24] on what I missed out on.

Done. Thank you for your patience. -Molecule8 Team

posable_wire_man_by_ulate-d6xhom8.jpg

Back