Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

Personally I think the head will be in resin.

It kinda makes no sense to cast in Silicone from what I've seen in previous attempts it ends up with loss in quality.
Given then 3rd outfit I wonder if they'll go all out and give him a guitar or piano or something? :rotfl

I wonder after Lennon if they will choose to drip feed their future release or actually show something of a full figure?

Just noticed something very interesting so it looks like the $200 Endo is full stainless steel as compared to the other one. I wonder which is being used for lennon?
Also the head connection has got me wondering, where the neck connects it looks like a ball sock that you get on a figures foot connectors.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see! :dunno

I'll get a kick if the Lennon head shows up as a recast on eBay before they get a chance to release the full figure.

Didn't that happen with a recent HT release? Quicksilver maybe?

Just noticed something very interesting so it looks like the $200 Endo is full stainless steel as compared to the other one. I wonder which is being used for lennon?
Also the head connection has got me wondering, where the neck connects it looks like a ball sock that you get on a figures foot connectors.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see! :dunno

i think those are just cg rendering, the real thing can be anything else though. :panic:

Where you sow such info?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

https://molecule8.com/product/willy_wonka_wip3245/

How are they doing the POs?

Preorder opens August 1st on their website.

Includes:

• • Custom designed Willy Wonka body
  • • Utilizes Stainless Steel Mark I Endoskeleton
  • • Two alternate head sculpt expressions
  • • Variety of signature Wonka hand gestures
  • • Tailored costume using custom printed fabrics
  • • Includes accessories from memorable moments
  • • Designer packaging experience
  • • Custom themed figure stand
  • • Includes a 1:1 scale replica of the Golden Ticket
  • • The first 1,000 are sequentially numbered

Wow, they actually have real photos this time. What a novel concept.

Man, they're putting the cart pretty well in front of the horse by offering yet another figure without a full prototype to even show thus far. But $250 for a high quality Wonka would be terrific.

Back