Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KA should have her own thread....

I'm all for it:

33zE3lP.jpg

Here's a vid of her 1974 Bowie sculpt, by the way.

Compare to the original head, the released figure has
a head the size of a pea. What a pity
and the paint job is nothing to rave about.

This release could have been the new standard
and we would have seen the Bowie figures

But now, the Bowie figure is probably a pipe dream

Sad

I think we can say this piece of **** company is now dead in the water we won't be seeing Wonka.
What concerns me is people who want that piece it's still up for PO on their website so with the amount of gullible people they will more than likely still be taking money. :slap

Well, if you are a casual collector and don't belong to any of the sites with this information, I can see quite a few people who would have no idea.

I've noticed they've take down the forum part of their website. I guess they got tired of deleting comments. I find it pretty interesting that they still have K.A. Kim as an artist on their website. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be too happy with them using her name after they screwed her over. Undoubtedly trying to keep legitimacy.

I've noticed they've take down the forum part of their website. I guess they got tired of deleting comments. I find it pretty interesting that they still have K.A. Kim as an artist on their website. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be too happy with them using her name after they screwed her over. Undoubtedly trying to keep legitimacy.

Pretty sad when you see that on her own social media she has pretty much changed her name to "K.A. Kim I don't Work for Molecule8."

haha they have but haven't you can still get to it via google ;) They thought they'd be clever :rotfl

Lol I was thinking Frodo Lennon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back