Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Because I’m a Molecule 8 employee working together with the FBI, to upload fake pictures to cheat you all.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Just as we suspected. Take you and your doctored pics and story and ride off in your covered wagon kind sir. We don't take kindly to your kind 'round these parts.

More pictures (not mine)

0479371709910240fbdb1599342b2321.jpg

195de38c35a969c53b08e7c5b9fd0ea3.jpg

4ea0f0a25ca9603738b12e3d3611f904.jpg

Looks like a 12 inch doll, not a 12 inch articulated figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I’m a Molecule 8 employee working together with the FBI, to upload fake pictures to cheat you all.

Finally some honesty :panic:

Geez the proportions on that doll are horrible. Long neck, long arms, little head and the clothes! Looks like a scarecrow that picked all it's clothes up from a charity shop.
Screw wonka I want M8 to do the lion and the tin man to go with this mess.

Overall this could have turned out much worse, but if I was a fan I wouldn't like spending $300 on this at all. Two heads are nice but everything is like 80% there. But like I said, could've been worse, I think the ThreeZero Major was much worse IMO.

Overall this could have turned out much worse, but if I was a fan I wouldn't like spending $300 on this at all. Two heads are nice but everything is like 80% there. But like I said, could've been worse, I think the ThreeZero Major was much worse.

Major cost over $100 less though.

There are pictures on fb, still not convinced that it’s a bad figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its such a strange mix of well made and badly made parts.

So they made a figure. It was shaping into an awesome long con, but now it looks like they won't be making any money after all.

Back