Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Everyone seems to be taking the exact same pictures. Someone change his clothes. No more figure in my palm pictures.

Where did that last group of photos come from? Not that there is anything suspicious about them, unless like me you can't figure out why the glasses do not touch the base. There are a few other oddities as well, but floating eyewear always sticks out to me.

Where did that last group of photos come from? Not that there is anything suspicious about them, unless like me you can't figure out why the glasses do not touch the base. There are a few other oddities as well, but floating eyewear always sticks out to me.

It is just a transparent plastic. These are real I am sure, but it is weird that nobody tries to change his clothes, unless they all want to resell it.

Taken from IG. Looking pretty good to me.

92a6fc1d3c18f70cced24e84643f8d5d.png

b13a487cb95ac472082f6ffcbab0320b.png

5224fddcefc5ec35bc70846be6681669.png

5268ecd6f420399e4410967b3c7a7906.png

39d686aee1851bc97fab1a85f6753912.png

0d0b3f306ae65c0cfea43fc355b563a5.png

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

It is just a transparent plastic. These are real I am sure, but it is weird that nobody tries to change his clothes, unless they all want to resell it.

A neat trick to be able to cast a shadow underneath them then. Given the preponderance of photoshopped picks, and a lack of any known person receiving these yet, I think questioning where the pictures originated is a pretty normal line of inquisition.

Would be nice to see this one someone's shelves next to some other figures...like you get with most releases.

It says glass in the description on the website.

Taken from IG. Looking pretty good to me.

92a6fc1d3c18f70cced24e84643f8d5d.png

What is IG? if its yours could you position the m8 head looking down a little more with this image I want to see how close it really is. Thanks.

3 posts in 8 years, shows up with pic's on que. How many times has that been the case in this thread?

Has anyone that, you know, normally orders stuff, received their tracking info yet?

3 posts in 8 years, shows up with pic's on que. How many times has that been the case in this thread?

Has anyone that, you know, normally orders stuff, received their tracking info yet?

I don’t post here because I’m from Argentina, and I only use the account to watch the threads in which I’m interested.

Pictures are not mine, I haven’t even received my tracking number yet.

Here is the instagram account from which those pictures come from:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDTjCCFRBT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=v11zz1me3hmd

I'm not making any promises, but I might be reviewing this guy. I wouldn't expect to have him in hand before early next week however.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Finally someone put the patches on. They look awful.

Why are you messing around on here when the WC is on?

Because I’m a Molecule 8 employee working together with the FBI, to upload fake pictures to cheat you all.

Because I’m a Molecule 8 employee working together with the FBI, to upload fake pictures to cheat you all.

Thanks for pics mate much appreciated

Back