Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

My FigureMasters Prof. X figure that I ordered several years ago finally shipped. Although I have been waiting for it far longer than you guys have been waiting for this, this is far more unbelievable. Only ever got the occasional, "We are fixing this or improving that or it's taking us much longer than we thought." Didn't have to deal with what seems like endless fabrications.

My FigureMasters Prof. X figure that I ordered several years ago finally shipped. Although I have been waiting for it far longer than you guys have been waiting for this, this is far more unbelievable. Only ever got the occasional, "We are fixing this or improving that or it's taking us much longer than we thought." Didn't have to deal with what seems like endless fabrications.

Yup, it's like listening to a kid who's in trouble make up one excuse after another.

Credit where credit is due. They may be complete scammers, but their shill game is strong.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Can’t believe that vid. Even that seemed dodgy!
One guy, no subscribers, only two vids on his channel, one in which he talks fine and for M8 he can’t say a single word. Also he uses his right hand to hold the camera/phone for john but in the fish tank vid he is holding it in his left and using his right. He hasn’t shared any pictures on any of the main FB groups and the box inserts still look like a prototype where the cutting of spaces seems sloppy and the hands don’t fit the shapes properly. Anyone know peter?
ab0cc6d79ebb826498ccb1f3eeb76467.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the same video that was shown before that most people figured was from M8. No legitimate video or pictures have ever popped up. All distraction. Also take note of who threw it back into the discussion. They must have 30 accounts on here.

The saga continues:

Pretty sure they have deleted that and a few other questions asking about the shipping from FB. Can't have pesky questions like that popping up! The funny one is, someone was asking about it, Mscam8 asked if they got the email, they confirmed and deleted the rest of the conversation. Makes it looks like 'something' was received.

How can this not be a scam at this point?

Best case scenario they have a delay and are trying to hide it to prevent further scrutiny... but most likely they don't have the product and are busy skipping town.

It seems like they did get some stuff completed... those plaques for instance and some packaging. But the full run of figures seems very unlikely, I'd guess maybe a few production samples that they are now trying to pass off as the proof all the figures were made.

It seems like they did get some stuff completed... those plaques for instance and some packaging. But the full run of figures seems very unlikely, I'd guess maybe a few production samples that they are now trying to pass off as the proof all the figures were made.

It’s just weird that they “shipped out” the first 250, but there’s still zero pics

It’s just weird that they “shipped out” the first 250, but there’s still zero pics

Takes 6 weeks for Hot Toys to reach the US from HK, if M8 have sent the ‘alleged’ first batch to the US for distribution then we probably wouldn’t see them quite yet.

Takes 6 weeks for Hot Toys to reach the US from HK, if M8 have sent the ‘alleged’ first batch to the US for distribution then we probably wouldn’t see them quite yet.

They promised shipping/tracking info on the 16th. Please stop making excuses for these scammers. Plus the orders that would have went to Asia direct. When will the light go on that there is no product? They wont even answer or leave the questions up on their FB page.

Back