Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Quick check on molecule8's very own fb page shows people are already complaining that they have not received tracking numbers or any update on their order.
Molecule8 have not responded to these posts, of course but neither have they deleted them yet so there's probably no one in the 'office' right now.

Right... :lol

I woke up this morning with a start... it was if some major game changer had happened in the 1/6 community. I assumed it meant this amazing figure had arrived in the hands of collectors. But, I now I guess it must have just been gas or an undigested bit of beef.

I woke up this morning with a start... it was if some major game changer had happened in the 1/6 community. I assumed it meant this amazing figure had arrived in the hands of collectors. But, I now I guess it must have just been gas or an undigested bit of beef.

xL5b9tQ.gif

Lol I'm going to miss this thread if M8 ever actually releases a figure :monkey2

They still believe us... good good

04856786baf014dd4e6c673a918fcd4f.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have truly revolutionized the 1/6th figure shipping game

This is one giant stalling tactic. So freaking bizarre.

These guys behave like a really shady custom operation. Promise, promise....excuses, excuses.

I still think this is a scam. If there was a product, and any of that product actually shipped on the 16th, somebody would have received it by now. Instead they send the same canned responses. It's over 3k! We are overwhelmed! Update coming soon! B.S. They even send that to people that ask but never ordered. If they were tracking actual orders they intended to fill, you would think they would know that.

Lol. Why? What evidence have they given that would prove it actually shipped?

Don’t you take them at their word? Don’t you think their word is good enough? Brahahahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back