Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Well, just as I predicted. They are delivering something, but it looks cheap.
Still, none has it in hand yet :)

Guess we now know why the Asian batch buyers didn’t take any pictures...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking about using the body for Furiosa. Should give me the height she needs and then some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing.

Absolutely amazing.

Amazing that a real figure has actually materialised.

Looks awful.

Maybe the other two outfits are really good? Lol
If they can't the colour and cut of a simple green shirt right I can't wait to see the mess that is the velvet jacket.
Also imagine how long the neck will look in just that simple long sleeve top they were showing.

6df7fe7dee3c880e98dc27baf0062537.jpg

What's the issue? Looks just like Lennon. Everyone knows his head looked like a peanut balanced on a cocktail stick.

That latex body with endo underneath looks superb. Not like a cheap plastic KO body at all.

Home run. M8 knocked it out of the park. No one wanted 3 sets of clothes, two headsculpts and a guitar for $300. That figure on it's own is worth the money.

It's surprising they have a final product... but the lack of any pictures of the additional accessories or clothing with it makes me pretty suspicious that this is yet another delay tactic. With all the **** they've been getting you'd think they would take an extra 30 minutes to photograph all of the accessories; or just take one picture of everything in the tray.

What's funny to me is that if M8 had started with just showing the sculpt and pre-ordering the figure like most normal companies most of this would have been avoided. Is the final product great... no, but would people still drop a lot of money to own a licensed John Lennon; of course they would.

But M8 had to come out acting like they would change the world and instead are putting out a so-so 1/6 that now no one can take seriously.

Even the part in the hair seems to have disappeared. Oh well, at least the pants and shoes look like the proto.:lol. What a piece of crap!

I had the same thought... at least he pants and boots look well done. But from the waist up; it's a different story.

You would think with all of their fancy tech, they would know you can scan a sculpt and resize it. I'm guessing they didn't know how much shrinkage there is when going to PVC.

I think Robbie nailed it. Maybe these Chinese factories don't offer any advice to new clients.

I guess it can go on the special shelf alongside the tiny-headed Mother of Dragons and the itty-bitty Furiosa.

hDyNndF.png

No pics of it now likely means the factory hasn't completed them yet. This company blows.

Last edited:

Anyone else notice the patch issue too? rather than black lines it's smudged pretty bad.

FML this company is actually the worst. I'm not sure I even wanna see the other outfits.... all these delays for this.
April fools was last month! :rotfl

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

If they can't the colour and cut of a simple green shirt right I can't wait to see the mess that is the velvet jacket.
Also imagine how long the neck will look in just that simple long sleeve top they were showing.

Oh, that’s why the figure is titled “Imagine”! Can everyone just “Imagine” what the velvet coat will look like? LOL! Think Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back