Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

OMG This is probably the worse 1/6 scale I have ever seen. I am praying that some other legit company gets Willy Wonka. This Lennon is an atrocity. :slap

Seriously??? The worst? There are a lot worse.... 31531187_10156028422076293_6247589463191453696_n.jpg

Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Wow!!! That looks horrible.
It looks like a really bad kitbash.
Like when a rookie basher puts on a figure and uses wrong bodies to make the figure.

The body's proportions are all wrong. Long neck, lanky long torso, and short legs.
I defended the company and even up until recently, I still believed they would release the product. It doesnt make sense
for them to do all this investment and just pocket the money. Now it makes sense though why it kept taking so long. Once it went into production, the quality control dropped bigtime. Even the Lennon sculpt looks like a cheap Kumik head.

I believe the Vijay guy honestly set out to think he can with some resources create something that can even be better than Hot Toys.
But he falls flat on his face, because sure...you can, if its a custom. That's the reason why custom pieces cost an arm and a leg.
Cause you're trying to get all the best parts, with very limited resources.

But when you try to take it to mass production, Hot Toys is king, and its not cause they have all the money, its cause they have all the experience.
Man, I feel bad though for the people who were expecting to get something like what has been shown.

Geez, that looks really bad.

Back