Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

not happening this year for sure....or maybe never- the guitar alone is awhile away toward production if that is all they have now. joke

Of a guitar that was just decided upon last month. M8 has a Delorean.

That guitar memo was typed up and sent out last year too, it just took a long time to get here. The figure will ship to retailers in no more than a month.

This all just looks like prototype work for one figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like it's made of white chocolate.....

Mmmmmmm chocolate....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the idea of a white chocolate guitar, but I think it would go better with their other headsculpt of a figure, Wonka.

Looks like it's made of white chocolate.....

Mmmmmmm chocolate....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul, do you know we all see this on your posts...?

bwe.jpg

Well just 2 more days for their full figure reveal at ACGHK

Well just 2 more days for their full figure reveal at ACGHK

I'm looking forward to it. Right now I think this is either some kind of bizarrely elaborate scam, or they will end up releasing a figure that's ultimately fine but doesn't really live up to any of their promises of changing the game.

Funnily enough I think one of the people in charge used to work with Peter Molyneux, anyone familiar with the gaming industry will probably regard him as synonymous with promising the earth and delivering the average.

Are we actually going to see a full prototype at ACGHK?

That seems too easy. :lol

it will probably look something like this

hqdefault.jpg

Of course. They could have a "Build-a-Lennon" display to get the fans and high-end collectors involved, further emphasizing the purpose of their WIP photos.

It's genius.

mrpotatohead.jpg

Did they ever confirm they will be participating at ACGHK?

Haven't even bought my ticket... will probably go after work on a Monday to avoid the crowd.

Well, according to Molecule8's constant insistence, that must be a very, very old photo because that just shows the same prototypes they've revealed in Facebook posts over the last two weeks. You know, the ones they insist were taken a long time ago and the products are much further along now.

Such liars.

Well this proves it's still in the prototype stage, not even a complete figure was brought to the show. It's going to be a long while fellas.

I think they've just removed those images from their Facebook page :lol

I'd be embarrassed to show up to a show if that's all I had. These guy aren't professionals, they're amateurs trying to come off like they're some revolutionary company. What a joke.

Back