Molecule8 - 1/6 Scale Willy Wonka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is normal body....... I wish they'd do something with the base though. White was perfect for Lennon but not for Wonka :rotfl

pre-order-charlie-and-the-chocolate-factory-figure-willy-wonka-1971.jpg

I quite like the plain white base. Very minimalist but does it's job and allows the figure to shine. Some of HT bases are annoyingly big and cheap looking.

I wonder if their quater scale figures will use the same base just scaled up. Very intrigued to see Jack Burton when they finally get round to showing him.

It's funny how so many people think Wilder's hair was thick and wavy, when it actually thin and frizzy.

I went ahead and preordered at BBTS in case it turns out well. For me they just need to fix the head size and use a normal body. At least I’m hoping they use a normal body, but if they are using the same type of stand as Lennon then it would reason that it is also magnetic and therefore using the endoskeleton body. I really hope not though, as those proportions on the Lennon body are really distracting for me. I also noticed there’s no mention of any real accessories so who knows what will actually come in the box.

Edit: I see that it specifically says the stand IS magnetic and that he comes with magnetic boots. So normal body, I hope!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the accessories suck I'll do another run of mine including the cane! I'm really looking forward to this, I regret having to sell my custom Wonka and Oompa.

Also preordered from BBTS. Hoping this turns out well. Loved the character as a kid.

Back