Molecule8 - 1/6 Scale Willy Wonka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to agree. Even though I would LOVE to add this figure to my collection, I just don't see that I can given the circumstances.

Fortunately I predict that M8's inability to deliver this figure will spare everyone the ethical dilemma of whether or not they should purchase it in support of M8's theft and exploitation.

This will never be released unless another company buys the rights and sculpt, M8 is dead in the water at this point

Awe dont say that.....these threads are so much fun!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Be no news on this advice is those who are silly enough to buy it from the site contact paypal get your dough back. This ain't happening hopefully a 3rd party company will make this happen for you guys.

Wonka is a money maker if a legitimate trustworthy company wants to get the license.

Wonka is a money maker if a legitimate trustworthy company wants to get the license.

Yes it is which is why it surprises that not even an unlicensed company has touched this. Baffles me why companies like Blitzway have got cut throat island and not this? :slap
This and Wizard of oz are 2 that would sell super well.

Kinda wish Blitzway would of done them. :dunno

From the Molecule8 John Lennon thread...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/general-collectibles-action-figures/178711-molecule8-john-lennon-update-5-10-18-scam-company-777.html

To quote Muhammad Ali, "Slim, and none. And Slim just left town."

I may have missed this earlier in the thread but M8 have applied to be dissolved. Not surprising really and a fitting end to a disastrously managed company.
Still can preorder wonka on the site though apparently which is bloody awful.
d4ea37874caea0faca32346c878a7c9e.jpg
11a5b9f5a96f141e6a56226a16a92a50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well on the plus side... this was the longest running thread I ever started.

Spoken to Xensation about tackling Wonka, they have passed it on to the team so possible chance it could happen if enough people want it?

Hopefully you guys will get a Gene Wilder Wonka soon! :lecture

What is really fascinating is that we were able to get 38 glorious pages out of a non-existent figure that most at the very least deep down knew would never exist.

Back