MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I never say it came from HT official :rolleyes:
I made this to send the idea to HT. Hope you guys like it :hi5:
alicenoneofficialpromoa.jpg

Maybe HT has seen the error of their ways and have decided to skip Alice in favor of RE:A Jill and NEMESIS or more game figures.

Seriously though I don't expect to really hear anything new till possibly SDCC.

i wonder whats taking so long for the final reveal. i thought the first face sculpt was pretty good. they just need to fix her lack of ass

Maybe HT has seen the error of their ways and have decided to skip Alice in favor of RE:A Jill and NEMESIS or more game figures.

RE:Apocalypse Jill will happen someday. HT know many fans are waiting.

Oh just saw the movie today on BluRay, wish i saw it in 3d but damn its the best since the 1st one (not that thats hard to do :p)

soo much hotness and action! and how hot did *you know who* look during the credits! ____ me, but i prefer the dark hair.

I think we won't hear anything till SDCC. As much as I dislike the movies, I hope this does get made and sells well that way HT will be more inclined to make RE2 Jill and NEMESIS!!!

I hope people stop bumping this thread is there is nothing new to add. It is really killing me to each time I see this thread bumped out only to find that it's nothing about this figure.

Milla my goddess where thou you?????

I hope people stop bumping this thread is there is nothing new to add. It is really killing me to each time I see this thread bumped out only to find that it's nothing about this figure.

Milla my goddess where thou you?????

Bump :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back