MJ....to keep or not keep?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Should I keep or not keep MJ?

although I have the White Queen.. and I like AH's style, but the money might not be there due to other options.

So those of you who are buying AH's statues... are you only buying the ones you like.. or are you being completest, and buying all of them?

Re: to keep or not keep?

Honestly these type of questions seem almost rhetorical as most will say keep it and you know it. hehe

Or they'll say keep it and then flip it based on what it commands on eBay.

Due to the fact that there are only six AH! statues and they seem to be coming one maybe two a year I'm definitely trying to be a completist. I gave up though on the prints because I can get them from Fireside cheaper than SSC Direct.

Also anytime you ask other's or hesitate in buying something means you are uncertain. IMO I only go after things I am certain that I want. Thing is, you have to ask yourself, do you want it and you can't be complacent either.

Also anytime you ask other's or hesitate in buying something means you are uncertain. IMO I only go after things I am certain that I want. Thing is, you have to ask yourself, do you want it and you can't be complacent either.

Now THAT is great advice. :clap

Due to the fact that there are only six AH! statues and they seem to be coming one maybe two a year I'm definitely trying to be a completist. I gave up though on the prints because I can get them from Fireside cheaper than SSC Direct.

If you want to be a completist, then get it. If not, then only get it if you really want it. I only buy stuff I really want (****, you should see all the crap I cancel).

since only 6 AH statues gonna made, I would keep the MJ. You can alway put it back to its box if you don't want it out for display, but when you want it, you can take MJ out again.:chew

I think it's funny how we're giving our opinions on whether or not he should maintain the idea of purchasing said piece. So is he buying this for himself or for us? hehe

If it's the latter of the two, I'll gladly accept the role of holder of the MJ! Saves me 120 USD! :D

I cancelled my Exclusive...I'm into brunettes. :D Actually it just doesnt fit into my collection, and (horrible) S3 kinda ruined the excitement a bit also..even though this isnt a S3 product...the pain was still there..:monkey1

Think of it this way. For some strange reason this piece has attracted insane amount of press in the media and on the net. I have a feeling that when its released the secondary market pricetag will make it seem like a full fledged PF release. I'd be 100% sure before canceling anything especially if you have it ordered with SSC Direct, they let you cancel up until the last minute....

With only 6 pieces planned for this line, I'm definitely getting all of them. The only question is if I'll be able to land the exclusive for each one. I'm 1/3 of the way there.

I hope AH does 6 pieces from the DC line after the marvel one is over! :chew

These are actually taking away from better comiquettes, IMO, such as Silver Surfer, Thor, X-Men, not to mention the handful of villians that could be done.

Back