MISB- PATIENT ZERO ON EBAY....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing that is cool with Patient Zero and people who have him is that he will always be the first in the Dead line, the originator, the one who spread the Zombie disease in the Sideshow universe...which is kinda cool...if they do one per year , this one will always be the most valuable...check this year Subject 5 s' Edition size: 1000...Patient zero was only 300 !!!!

Here are just a few pics of mine to hold you guys over.

my.php

my.php

my.php

Awesome guys, thanks for the pictures.........Shaihulud-I feel the same way, can't wait to get him..............Buttmunch-Very nice shots, creepy, just like I like em..................
theverse

Last edited:
Does anyone know how cool the figure really is?.........................I'm just that excited over getting one.....................:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I was very interested in picking this up with the BIN....but with my pre-orderlist growing everyday...things actually starting to ship...and normal bills, I was very sad to have to pass on this one....

I hope I can pick one up down the line somewhere .....I just dont want to end up paying $300....congrats theverse!!

Thanks for the compliments guys. The last pic I just threw in so you guys could get a nice shot of him clearly. I can't wait to get Subject 5 so I can take some growing zombie mob shots. I guess I can always throw in the Jasons without their masks.

Buttmunch said:
I can't wait to get Subject 5 so I can take some growing zombie mob shots. I guess I can always throw in the Jasons without their masks.

Yeahh..and the new Jason, Jason X, really has a nice Zombie face..Can't wait !!!!

Looks like he will be here on Wednesday..............:chew So now the waits begins.........:monkey2
theverse

When you crack that bad boy open be sure and share some pics...I'd love to see some more.............................Larry

It shall be done, never been able to leave anything in the package for very long.....................:D

Awesome find Verse!! Glad you got him for a reasonable price. I am still holding out on that contest to see if I can score one! I love zombies and am so sad that I was not into SSC at the time of last year's SDCC. I missed out..

This year I will have one for sure, so It will be nice to redeem myself in that regard. Zombies rock!!

Thanks, you can bet that I'll have this bad boy opened faster than, well, I'm not quite sure, but it'll be pretty fast..............................Seems to me that this figure looks good at all angles.....................there's only one way to find out...............:chew :chew
theverse

Just received my Patient Zero today !!!!! What can I say....he is everything that I 've expected and more....A masterpiece !!!

Unfortunately, I've only got my webcam...heres 2 quick pics..I havent still take him out of his inner box...

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Patient Zero was my first Sideshow buy. I got it so my Dragon Resident Evil (Chris and Claire) would have someone to pose with. I think he is my favorite 1/6 scale action figure. I can not wait to get Subject 5.

OHHHHH, that looks good..............man, can't wait for Wednesday...............................it's killing me........:monkey2

Back