MISB- PATIENT ZERO ON EBAY....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think this BIN price is in line with how this has been selling, some higher some lower.

And I agree with you, after SDCC (and the next Dead figure is announced), this price will most likely be but a dream and everyone will be saying "Remember when you could get this figure for around $200?" :rolleyes:

If anyone is still waiting on this 1st "Dead" figure, this might be a good time to grab it!

Thanks guys....I'm the one selling this figure. Hate to let it go but I need the cash for something else. ***Shameless plug**....check my other item also..selling the signed F13th book Crystal Lake Memories :eek: ........Larry

DannieDarKo said:
Same here, went to my good friend HeraldElrond on the boards here at cost. No regrets. :cool:

Now ya just need to do the same thing with your Grey Hulk, ol' pal, ol' buddy! :D

JS :lol

I'd have to believe toytracker is just for the green version. I only know of a couple of grey hulks selling and they were in the $1500 range I think. With only 50 out there I don't think it will ever be around retail.

i doubt the gray hulk will reach as high as the original balrog or Withking? maybe........:rolleyes:

Gone, yes, finally, I picked up Patient Zero...........and he dropped the price to $175.................simply awesome, thanks Larry!!!!
theverse

Great buy. The figure is one of the best and most detailed that I have ever seen.

Thank you...Oddly enough, I've never actually seen the figure itself other than pics online...I never broke the bio-hazard seals so I couldn't even take a peek at the sculpt inside. Definately not a MIB friendly package if you just want to admire your figures without damaging the packaging................Larry
:google

Congrats to both of you !!!! Great price and great figure....

Thanks, I've been waiting for so long to pick this guy up, finally! MIMB is good too..................Shaihulud-you open yours yet? I've never seen photo's of him outside of SSC's site, care to share?
theverse

I opened mine, he's sitting in my TV cabinet in the living room, holding the severed arm. No point having him if he can't roam about and feed, like a good Dead zombie should! :lol

theverse said:
Thanks, I've been waiting for so long to pick this guy up, finally! MIMB is good too..................Shaihulud-you open yours yet? I've never seen photo's of him outside of SSC's site, care to share?
theverse

Still havent receive it yet....probably next week or so...but one thing for sure: I will open it !!! I buy figures for myself to enjoy, not to sell later....

Back