Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am betting if anybody can pull off that jacket then Yunsil (rainmans tailor) can.

I am so excited for this release :rock

Last edited:
I've stopped buying for the most part but if this is made close to this then im selling off almost anything in my collection to get the funds together.

416_5.jpg

It may sound out of whack, but could RM ever give us two different headpieces instead of two headsculpts? For Plainview's hatted vs. non-hatted sculpt, the idea might work with one headpiece as hat and the other as hair. The way Bill is sculpted, it won't be impossible to have something like that. Even the DX Doc has the same facesculpt, only without the hat. Improbable, yes; impossible, no.

BTB-1.jpg

EDIT: This idea is already set in place for DX figures. :monkey3 Wishing there could be something like this for those who cannot afford a full-set/DX.

Serang did his Jimi Hendrix with switch out hairpiece, hat, bandana. So one HS can be given 3 different looks. The hair piece has a strong magnet on it. Its above and beyond IMO, but it would be the best solution (again IMO).

Instead of making the DX a hatted (or full haired HS) it can be something else more creative and more of an incentive to purchase the DX version. Some people have no need to buy a DX version when the DX version is an extra HS :dunno and those who buy the DX version to get the desired HS are stuck with the other HS they have no need for (Unless they want to bash a second figure of the same character)

Back