Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INCREDIBLE!

I can't wait :)

Surely you can't dispute how much more appealing that looks than the plain suited version?

Any idea how much H&C and full set Plainviews are selling for these days? Trying to decide if I should just hope Rainman sells the painted head for a bash like Bill the Butcher or keep waiting.

Not really 15 fs + 15 dx

I'm looking for a dx but I guess it will be impossible at a decent price, like most previous releases.....

Only ever seen one up for sale and that was pre Robbie's satchel and backpack. I doubt many will hit the market now and definitely not at a reasonable price!

I think Joned sold his DX with backpack and satchel for $1800 He didn't have the backpack yet but Robbie was gonna ship it to whoever ended up buying it...and it sold fast!

I think Joned sold his DX with backpack and satchel for $1800 He didn't have the backpack yet but Robbie was gonna ship it to whoever ended up buying it...and it sold fast!

Oh right. Yeah doesn't surprise me that sold fast. Silly man :lol

I assume people would think $1800 is a fair price for a dx + satchel and backpack. I feel so stupid to have missed on this one. Well I couldn't afford it at the moment anyway. It's killing me though it's my favourite movie done by my favourite artist...........

And Teddy I hate you, your oily version is perfect.

Back