Mezco One 12: Popeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be surprised if it didn't get a nom from the Poppies at McW's site.

20181214_215549.jpg

20181214_215611.jpg

20181214_215559.jpg

I wonder what the over under of a Bluto showing up in the future is? Maybe an Olive with Swee'Pea?

just ordered, i have a perm calendar event every wednesay at 10am now just so i won't miss any exclusives :):) can't wait to get my first Popeye from BigBadToyStore

can't wait to see what mezco does next!

What's the best way to stay on top of their exclusive releases? Tbh I've only been able to get them through the secondary market, which really sucks. To top it off, the PO's open up when I'm at work where I don't have the luxury of checking my phone as much as I'd like.

You guys get e-mails directly from Mezco or get notifications through social media?

What's the best way to stay on top of their exclusive releases? Tbh I've only been able to get them through the secondary market, which really sucks. To top it off, the PO's open up when I'm at work where I don't have the luxury of checking my phone as much as I'd like.

You guys get e-mails directly from Mezco or get notifications through social media?

Look every Wednesday at 10:00 Pacific time.

only diff. is the packaging & white sailor suit, dunno if I really need it. wonder if this will be worth more in the long run..

I was waiting to buy Popeye so this was an easy decision for me. If you already have one I could see passing on this one since no accessories are exclusive.

Put myself on the WL for the exclusive which more than likely has a slim to none chance of converting but Ill take anything.

Man, I am really happy this thing sold, and is selling, so well. Waited all year and very happy with the results. This could really bold well for some diverse character choices (although Mezco wasn't doing too bady to begin with).

I got on the wait list around 2pm. Maybe it’ll go thru. At least I have the original. Finished up a base add on for him today. I’m working on a little 3.5” x 4” ship deck stand that he’ll eventually go on.

833B41B5-77A6-4146-AE4B-40F4DB879273.jpeg

Got lucky with the sailor suit version yesterday. I was waiting for an order at Summit and messing on my phone when it popped up on IG. Boom. Ordered.

Back