Mezco One:12 G.I. Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably meant black visor. I would think so since unless they get crazy with a battle damaged head, black, silver, and commando goggles are the usual go-to Snake Eyes looks.

Probably meant black visor. I would think so since unless they get crazy with a battle damaged head, black, silver, and commando goggles are the usual go-to Snake Eyes looks.
Yes. Its pretty silver in those pics. I would prefer dark grey or black. Not a fan of the "chrome" parts.

Well, if the bright silver isn't what you want, then you could.... paint the visor darker.
But a all black visor head is a good accessory option.
I'll order this pending on how the costume looks, if it's a pleather & or printed fabric nightmare, I might just buy the parts and try to find a better costume option.

Why do all these companies keep putting silly cloth pants on this version of him. It just doesn’t mesh with the top. The original figure is wearing a body glove type wetsuit surfer and divers wear.

Tired of Snake Eyes. How many figures do we need of him? Give me Snowjob, Quick Kick, Mutt/Junkyard etc...Something different for a change

Storm Shadow

1645376649050.png

Hmm, with Storm Shadow also on the way, I wonder if they might just make Snake and Tommy a 2 pack? I mean they’re a natural pairing and most people will want the two of them to face off against each other.

I for one, am excited for this line. Sideshow's Snake Eyes was my introduction to the 1:6 hobby and community. This is turning into my next phase.

Tired of Snake Eyes. How many figures do we need of him? Give me Snowjob, Quick Kick, Mutt/Junkyard etc...Something different for a change
Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow attract the casual collectors, like myself, which will bring in more money to Mezco.

Back