Mezco One:12 G.I. Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eh.
This looks great and probably worth the $100, but it's just waaaay too much for me. I can almost buy 5 Classified figures for the price of 1 Mezco. Unless it's a specific character that I don't want to miss out on, I'll not be picking up any from this series.

Just stumbled across this. Looks great. I got out of Mezco but this might draw me back in. Fortunately I can be selective with the line since there aren?t too many I?d want. Destro is a want. I?ll also take:

Cobra Commander
Baroness
Bludd
Cobra infantry trooper
B.A.T.T.
Storm Shadow

Now that I started my list I may go deeper into the line than I thought. There?s a lot more Cobra I?d probably snag depending on the design.

I have zero complaints about this figure. They did Destro right and Three Zero needs to surpase this design for their Destro. Hopefully Three Zero does Destro next. Mezco did an awesome job on this

Re: customs photos above. Awesome work as usual. :)

eh.
This looks great and probably worth the $100, but it's just waaaay too much for me. I can almost buy 5 Classified figures for the price of 1 Mezco. Unless it's a specific character that I don't want to miss out on, I'll not be picking up any from this series.

Not if you're trying to get those 5 figures at [OFF]TARGET

I’m surprised this is still on preorder on the Mez site

It's a normal release. Mezco leaves them up for like 2 weeks or so and then just cuts it off, which is around the same time that retailers also have to put their orders in. It's a pretty short window.

60cHPri.jpg

Going up for order tomorrow, it's an exclusive but I'm thinking it might be an open order, I don't know if they'd have these guys all ready to go with Destro being a while away.

I said a long time ago that I wish Mezco would get the Joe line. Well they did and I am in. Placed my orders for both.

I will say this, and it may be because I live in Japan with a military address, but Mezco's ordering process was the most painful I have ever been through.

Anyway. Yo Joe!

Nice! Really glad Mezco didn't take the usually route of Snakeyes, CC and Stormshadow first.
I think they are doing this deliberately to show they plan to go deep into the license. I passed on Roadblock but this is no brainer. Since getting rid of my 1:6, I'm happy to start this line.

Back