Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My theory on TDKR Supes is that they didn't realease him because they had to release Classic Supes, and had they announced or released TDKR Supes, nobody would buy Classic Supes, assuming TDKR Supes received the same perfect treatment as TDKR Bats did.

Now that classic Supes is out and sold out, I hope we get news on TDKR Supes come Toy Fair.

You're thinking too rationally for Mezco, keep in mind they made Classic Punisher limited for 400 pieces and Tiger Stripe Wolverine an exclusive, when they could have made so much more of those and still have them sold out.

They've been making some of the most popular characters very limited on purpose. I'm still not sure why. What I do think is that they want to be known for their own style and touch, rather than doing too much fanservice. It looks that way...
I wouldn't be surprised if TDKR Superman was an exclusive as well. It would be terrible, but I could see it happening.

Damn and I hate this Toy Fair thing. The exclusives they have always kick ass and they're impossible to get : ( Let's hope they make a really crappy one this year, or send it to me Mezco! : p

So question, if you already have a waitlist order in with Mezco and the site now says that TS Wolverine is sold out, is there any chance of getting it? I'm wondering if I should just preorder the brown suit.

Yea wouldn’t count on WL.

Brown suit price may drop after distribution ...initial review is giving it a bad rap.

May be beneficial to wait on that one

The shoulder pads and shorts are different for starters .... the negative towards the shoulder pads are they look like turtle shells and the shorts a diaper.

The shoulder pads and shorts are different for starters .... the negative towards the shoulder pads are they look like turtle shells and the shorts a diaper.

Lol. That's good to know. Thanks for the info. Well I guess all I can do it hope my WL converts, otherwise, I'm going to either have to do without this figure or pay through the roof for it.

Lol. That's good to know. Thanks for the info. Well I guess all I can do it hope my WL converts, otherwise, I'm going to either have to do without this figure or pay through the roof for it.

I would hold out if you don't get him at a reasonable price, say $150 or under. I got a feeling that how well he is selling out, they may go for a. First appearance look. Maybe mezco exclusive.all they would have to do is change the head

Again I agree. I’m FB member on Mezco group
and I’ve seen folks sell for $130 - $140 shipped. Once more Wolvie options become available, the price may go down. Worst case you hold out for brown suit, old man or x force none of which i feel will get to tiger stripe $$$

So, I painted the Punisher mask, here is the result...
IMG_2786.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

Let's be honest, it's a complete failure. I'm ashamed. I suck.
The biggest issue I'm having is that applying the paint made the holes grow larger and it looks absolutely ridiculous now. I applied too much paint.
I also completely failed at what I wanted to do, I wanted the logo to be subtle, but it's all over the mask. It's so hard to work on a thing so tiny.

Well... I'll give it another try. Let's say this was Frank's first mask, he had a very bad day and didn't give a ****** about making a good mask, he just grabbed a random piece of tissue, put holes in it with a knife, and painted with his ass.

@justaguy, doesn't look too bad, you got the right idea, the paint looks good. If you want more subtle paint, try dry brushing or try adding a little black to the white so the white is less bright.

You only need a better fit and proper placement of the eye holes, but it's looking good, first attempts often don't come out great but I think you made lots of skill progress with only one attempt, keep at it.

@justaguy, doesn't look too bad, you got the right idea, the paint looks good. If you want more subtle paint, try dry brushing or try adding a little black to the white so the white is less bright.

You only need a better fit and proper placement of the eye holes, but it's looking good, first attempts often don't come out great but I think you made lots of skill progress with only one attempt, keep at it.

Thanks man, I'm going to try and improve on a second mask but it's very tricky. I wish I had done this for years and spent more time learning basic techniques. Hopefully I will make a decent mask in the end, fingers crossed! (or the upcoming masks will look even worse)

Apparently Black Symbiote Spider-man should start shipping in late January! Can't wait.

Alright listened to Gaspar good advices and I made a new Punisher mask. Please let me know what you think!

IMG_2788.jpg
IMG_2790.jpg

I can put any Punisher head easily, I made a better sewing job this time, allowing to pop the head off. Still needs improvement obviously... : p

Back