Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collections finally coming along nice
d37121b6b1f3ea4c86bd4b96161461ed.heic

does anyone have a modern cap w/o the scale peeling prob? seems like its inevitable.

Well mine looks good as new, what's the problem exactly?
My main concern in the vinyl parts and leather coat for Punisher, had no idea Cap had issues?

Small review on my Modern Red Skull I recently got.

Another high-end figure by Mezco. I complained a bit here and there about Harley Quinn which disappointed me. I also complained about the cheap material they used on Classic Red Skull.
Now, the Modern Red Skull: that's what I'm talking about Mezco! Can't really complain about the figure itself, they used the same kind of fake leather they used on the Punisher Leather Jacket. That Red Skull Leather Coat looks so cool. The blue color of the cosmic cube is miles better than the purple they used on Classic RS.
The figure itself just looks fantastic and impressive. It truly looks like a miniature Hot Toys. You just can't take your eyes away from it.

Just a couple of things: they used real fabric on the Classic Red Skull's arm's wristband, but here, the arm's wristband is directly a part of the coat, it's painted on the coat. It's not very important, but I would have preferred real fabric on that wristband.
Also, it's just me but I would have liked the Nazi symbol on the wristband over the Hydra symbol on both figures. Because you can tell that's what they wanted to do originally. Otherwise they wouldn't have put that red wristband. Clearly they wanted to use the Nazi symbol. When you look at those figures, you think of Hitler's generals and how Red Skull used to have the Nazi symbol in the old comics. You think of the ultimate bad guy. Of course, I'm pretty sure they couldn't do that because no way Marvel would do that anymore.

They removed the collar on his leather coat. He used to have it in earlier prototypes but it's gone. Wonder why they did that, but again, it's nothing of importance. The coat is outstanding as it is.

I like the option of removing the coat and seeing his black jumpsuit underneath, gives you an infinity of option with upcoming figures. I'm definitely going to do some custom thing when they release other figures. So much you could do using parts of some figures with others.

Anyway, I highly recommend this modern Red Skull. To me it's just a better figure and a better deal than Classic Red Skull, by far. One of my favorite Mezcos at the moment. Now my only concern is the flaking. I hope this coat never flakes with time..

Non Marvel related but a tempting sale. Entertainment Earth has the Mezco Space Ghost EE ex for $42.50.

Classic Skull arrived last night....things are awesome. I have almost as many of Marvel / DC Mezco’s as Hot Toys.

In all honesty, minus my SW HT I like these better.

Has anybody ever joined the wait list for an item and then have an email 5 mins later saying "your order is processing"? Does that mean im getting my 2 wolverines? I joined the wait list today.

Has anybody ever joined the wait list for an item and then have an email 5 mins later saying "your order is processing"? Does that mean im getting my 2 wolverines? I joined the wait list today.

No, that just means you are on the waitlist. I’ve read there’s not much success for conversions...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Classic Skull arrived last night....things are awesome. I have almost as many of Marvel / DC Mezco’s as Hot Toys.

In all honesty, minus my SW HT I like these better.

I'm begining to join you on that, got wolverine yesterday. Man, he is awesome classic all the way. Great articulation, paint is superb, great sewn and cut. These are more affordable and take up less space. I don't feel so guilty posing them. Only nitpick I have is the boxes for the nycc or any exclusive bthe suck. No windows peek

I hope they expand their character list in the coming year. While I love them multiple Punisher, Skull, Pool, Spidey, Wolvie etc just screams for more variety

RSDEAL22 doesn't seem to be working anymore. Does anyone know if there's a newer EE coupon?

Back