Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd really like them to tackle something else than comic book characters in 2019-2020. I hope they start doing video game characters (Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid, all eras, from Naked Snake to Old Big Boss, how wicked would it be to have Big Boss from Metal Gear 2 MSX2?), movie and TV series characters.

Other than this, I hope they release several Catwoman, Batgirl and Poison Ivy variants. Especially adaptations from Batman TAS 92 anime. This would be the perfect source material for 1/12 clothed figures. More female characters are needed.

Before starting new lines I wish they'd go back to their Star Trek one (it looks like Bones might be the last one we get from them).

I'd really like them to tackle something else than comic book characters in 2019-2020. I hope they start doing video game characters (Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid, all eras, from Naked Snake to Old Big Boss, how wicked would it be to have Big Boss from Metal Gear 2 MSX2?), movie and TV series characters.
You MG fan?

My nica.

I would love some Snakes, Cyborg Ninja?

Also Gordon Freeman, G-Man, Doomguy.

I always tell myself don't do wish lists because I always have to note my STRONG distaste for the flair that goes on but anyway-

Ra's Al Ghul -classic
Scarecrow- classic
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Dr Fate- classic
Martian Manhunter- classic

That's my top five

You MG fan?

My nica.

I would love some Snakes, Cyborg Ninja?

Also Gordon Freeman, G-Man, Doomguy.

Yeah, big fan. You have no idea hehe. Gray Fox would be wicked indeed. But most of all, I want an old Big Boss (from Metal Gear 1 - MSX2 - to Metal Gear Solid 4), there has never been a figure of an older Big Boss, in any format or scale, released by any company officially. I wonder why. I'm looking forward to what Limtoys are going to do, their two Venom Snake/Ishmael 1/6 figures look completely incredible.

How durable does it feel? Do you feel you can play with it and pose around, or are you extra careful?

I'd be extra careful anyway just on account of the price tag :lol

Yeah I'm careful because it is expensive but it's extremely durable and the figure poses much better with the Tony Mei outfit. I'd say it's far more durable than the stock outfit for sure

Yeah, before your reply 2 other dudes told me that Tony Mei's stuff feels really durable.

Nice, good to hear, I'm waiting on his shots for his latest costume to convince myself to pull the trigger, I'd get 2 of them and install them myself.

Did you install yours or did you ship it to Tony?

Saw the classic Superman at my LCS today - thought about it for a minute but that emblem. Man that emblem.

1)Alex Ross Superman
2)Reeve Superman
3)Cain Superman with Hatcher Lois two pack please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), px exclusives (John Stewart, guy gardener, Kyle rayner)
Aquaman (comic - short haired)
Mera (comic)
Sinestro
TDKR Superman

List 1:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Batman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Robin
Classic non-Mez Flaired Superman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Wonder Woman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Green Lantern

List 2:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Dr. Fate
Classic non-Mez Flaired Firestorm
Classic non-Mez Flaired Blue Beetle
Classic non-Mez Flaired Booster Gold
Classic non-Mez Flaired Martian Manhunter

List 3:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Plasticman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Hawkman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Hawkwoman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Aquaman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Cyborg

List 4:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Nightwing
Classic non-Mez Flaired Red Tornado
Classic non-Mez Flaired Black Lightning
Classic non-Mez Flaired SPs Lex Luthor
Classic non-Mez Flaired SPs Brainiac

List 5:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Entire Legion of Doom
Classic non-Mez Flaired New Teen Titans
Classic non-Mez Flaired Suicide Squad
Classic non-Mez Flaired Batman & The Outsiders
Classic non-Mez Flaired Batman Rogues Gallery

Of course these could be completed by 2040 give or take a year or so :ohbfrank:

List 1:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Batman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Robin
Classic non-Mez Flaired Superman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Wonder Woman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Green Lantern

List 2:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Dr. Fate
Classic non-Mez Flaired Firestorm
Classic non-Mez Flaired Blue Beetle
Classic non-Mez Flaired Booster Gold
Classic non-Mez Flaired Martian Manhunter

List 3:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Plasticman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Hawkman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Hawkwoman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Aquaman
Classic non-Mez Flaired Cyborg

List 4:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Nightwing
Classic non-Mez Flaired Red Tornado
Classic non-Mez Flaired Black Lightning
Classic non-Mez Flaired SPs Lex Luthor
Classic non-Mez Flaired SPs Brainiac

List 5:
Classic non-Mez Flaired Entire Legion of Doom
Classic non-Mez Flaired New Teen Titans
Classic non-Mez Flaired Suicide Squad
Classic non-Mez Flaired Batman & The Outsiders
Classic non-Mez Flaired Batman Rogues Gallery

Of course these could be completed by 2040 give or take a year or so :ohbfrank:

I love this list!

Besides the PX Deathstroke, does Mez have anything in the hopper for DC that has been solicited besides dx Joker and Wonder Woman? I know they still need to solicit Darkseid but I can’t remember if they had others for DC that haven’t been solicited?

Right...I also forgot about the Mez Flaired Batman and DoJ Batman & Aquaman.

Can’t say I’m all that excited about any of them except Darkseid. Catwoman & B Beyond I’ll order. The Punk Joker and movie figs are not something I’m gonna order.

Don't forget Knightmare Batman. I hope they don't cancel him again, that's my top wanted Mezco figure.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Darkseid but also plan on getting Catwoman and Batman Beyond. For Catwoman I've never really been a huge fan of the black leather look, and while I love Batman Beyond I think Mezco really went overboard with those weird 'panel lines' looking things.

Back