Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO MAFEX's alternate sculpt is better than MEZCO's.
Together with BVS Batman they look like stuffed-up dolls.
So much padding on the chest with no muscular definition.
It's like they needa stuff up Supes just to look in scale with Bats? :dunno

batman looks like a stuffed up doll????

um care to explain lol

Watch Mezco blame the Superman character for the bad sales of this bad Superman figure.

As if companies needed more excuses to always slack off with Superman.

Watch Mezco blame the Superman character for the bad sales of this bad Superman figure.

As if companies needed more excuses to always slack off with Superman.

Just throw some vampire fangs on that pale ass headsculpt and voila- now we are in business!

$250 for the MATTEL Batmobile?! How much will the Mezco version be then....

To be fair, Mezco's Batmobile probably won't be remote controlled, have a built-in camera, and a vaporizer to create exhaust fumes. Then again, it is Mezco, who doesn't do accessory packs because they "want their line to feel high-end," so, yeah, $250 sounds about right.:lol

batman looks like a stuffed up doll????

um care to explain lol

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't own a Mezco but from YouTube on-hand reviews, not prototype pic I suppose. Sculpt wise it's much better than MAFEX. But I see a puffy Batman in 12th scale.
What's inside actually? Foam?

Yeah, I can definitely see ol' Henry in the sculpt but that paint is inexcusable at this price-point.

Especially given how good the Batman is, I say this while having the figure not even a foot away from me.

I mean, the suit and figure look nice. It is a far cry of what they've achieved with their Star Trek figures. It just looks like he's missing some key paint applications on his face and hands. Their Affleck has the same thing going on where it looks like he's missing a tone or shade or two, but he get a pass because of the cowl.

I dunno.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't own a Mezco but from YouTube on-hand reviews, not prototype pic I suppose. Sculpt wise it's much better than MAFEX. But I see a puffy Batman in 12th scale.
What's inside actually? Foam?

Nothing, its just straight cloth on top of the sculpted body.

Back