Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have, actually.

mezco-batman-returns-batmobile.jpg

That and a Returns pack with Batman, Penguin and Catwoman. Maybe that's all we'll ever have.

This thread is about One:12 figures...not Mez Itz. If you want tchotchkes, I'm sure there are plenty out there from companies including Mezco.

But we weren't discussing that crap.

Yeah those minifugures don't count.

Mezco actually had coming soon plaque cards to announce the TDKR, Judge Dredd, Batman 1989 and Star Trek one:12 licenses years ago. I want to say atleast 3 and a half. The '89 Batman logo was also in the catalog under the licenses for the one:12 brand.

The mez-itz thing wasn't what they were indicating years ago. And even then, that Batmobile and Batman STILL hasn't come out yet and has been getting pushed back for two years now.

They have also talked about One:12 Thundercats and Conan (which Pierre stepped back from in the interview) but we've seen neither hide nor hair of any of that stuff.

Personally, I'd like to see a Carrie Robin, TDKR Joker with extra bat-a-rang in the eye head sculpt, maybe some mutant/sons of Batman and an armless Green Arrow along with Superman. Hell, I'd even buy Bruno and Hobo disguised Batman. I'd buy Alfred, Bruce and Comm. Gordon from TDKR.

I was also thinking about what he said about Diamond as an exclusive partner. Sure Diamond puts up the dough for the exclusives but they also gouge the fan base. Charging 2x what the retail figures cost is just ridiculous and with the recent Punisher they even nixed one of the head sculpts but are still charging the same price. Basically saying it didn't cost out for the extra head sculpt...so why show it???:huh At $160 bucks for one figure, Diamond can choke on it. The SDCC TDKR Batman vs Mutant Leader w/ diorama retailed for $150 bucks...just to put things in perspective. That was 2 years ago I know but their (Mez +Diamond) price hiking is worst than Hot Toys'.

He said thr frazetta license is on some sort of legal hold.

Yeah...I know. I'm not a Conan fan but I know there are plenty out there. This is a very popular scale for collectors and it would seem Mezco needs some competition in this market. I wish Storm Collectibles had decided to do 6" clothed scale figures. Their Mortal Combat and Street Fighter V figs would look great in this medium and if they could have picked up the DC and Marvel license for their region at the 6" scale, we'd have more choices.

Wait, I didn't say it was in scale nor what, just that they did something with their 89/Returns license, somehow. I know it's not ONE:12, I'm not new to collecting figures. Now, I'm not holding my breath for a ONE:12 Keaton Bats, that's all.

They have also talked about One:12 Thundercats and Conan (which Pierre stepped back from in the interview) but we've seen neither hide nor hair of any of that stuff.

Personally, I'd like to see a Carrie Robin, TDKR Joker with extra bat-a-rang in the eye head sculpt, maybe some mutant/sons of Batman and an armless Green Arrow along with Superman. Hell, I'd even buy Bruno and Hobo disguised Batman. I'd buy Alfred, Bruce and Comm. Gordon from TDKR.

I was also thinking about what he said about Diamond as an exclusive partner. Sure Diamond puts up the dough for the exclusives but they also gouge the fan base. Charging 2x what the retail figures cost is just ridiculous and with the recent Punisher they even nixed one of the head sculpts but are still charging the same price. Basically saying it didn't cost out for the extra head sculpt...so why show it???:huh At $160 bucks for one figure, Diamond can choke on it. The SDCC TDKR Batman vs Mutant Leader w/ diorama retailed for $150 bucks...just to put things in perspective. That was 2 years ago I know but their (Mez +Diamond) price hiking is worst than Hot Toys'.

Where are you seeing DX exclusives for double the price? Isn't it an extra $5 for all but punisher who, admittedly, is crazy expensive at $130 but I've not seen him at $160 anywhere.
I too am pissed about the masked head, had a wee argument on FB with Mez about it, but the above seems unnecessarily exaggerated.

Back