Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked Mezco's Twitter page, apparently the 1989 Batman is "on hold indefinitely". I wonder what this means for the Batman v Superman figures?

Just saw that. :lol

batman.jpg

This one:12 line is going no where fast sadly. I think I'm happy with the black and grey and PX exclusive TDKR Batman figures. I wish them the best on that Flash, Superman and Space Ghost. Hopefully those three look better at Toy Fair for those interested.

It could be material, considering it's rubber-like as opposed regular cloth.

We have NECA's 1989 7-inch figure though, I personally love that one.

Same here. I have the regular, MX, and PX and it looks like that's all I'm gonna get. Sure, I'd love to have the B+W or PRCC if they weren't ridiculously rare and expensive. Mutant Leader isn't worth the money. Judge Dredd looks great but I don't like the character enough to get it.

With the DKR figure, it was the best ever done of that particular incarnation of Batman. If they make, say, DoJ Batman and it doesn't completely blow the Mafex out of the water, then what's the point? And yeah, I was curious as to what they could do with the 89 Batman, but in the meantime we have the NECA figure so it's not a huge loss.

Unless they reveal something as breathtaking as the DKR Batman I can't see myself spending the money on any more of these. What they've shown so far is not even close.

Anybody want to make a baseball trade Lolol???

My black and Grey for a PX ...straight up

Or

A Mezco Ex and cash for a PX

Looking to grab a PX I'm stuck on it

Both the black and Grey and Mezco ex gave only been removed once and never displayed

whoaaaaaa

whoaaaaaa

just got an email from mezco showing the spock!!!!

its amazing im totally back in... check your emails!!!

-also if anyone has a PX available and wants to do a big swap let me know

And it looks like it's on par with Batman and Dredd, so at least the figures they do put on release are quality.

proto def does but im curious to see if they can pull that off(paint wise) in prod ver. when have we ever seen a mezco prod ver fig with the realism like that spock proto? cant think of one. the bats and dredd are comic style, mez nailed that. their other lines like the sons of anarchy, BB or recent Mk figs def dont even come close to what we see with the spock proto. not even on the large scale figs by them.

Back