Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol and they said they weren't reissuing the black and grey NO DOUBT

Yeah, what a bunch of liars. I'm not against reissues, but they did say they weren't going to rerelease any of the Batman figures. They shouldn't have said anything.

Where's their 89 Batman? This TDKR crap is so 2014.

Mezco is all about those repaints/reissues. Look at their dozens of Walter White. :lol

Besides, wasn't the last thing we heard that they were still working out the "logistics" of the 89 Batman?

As in...there isn't even a prototype to show us?

Given the sorry state of the few prototypes they did show this year, I'm certainly not as optimistic as I once was about this line.

That link says "Featurimg a dark blue and grey real fabric costume " but the picture shows Black and Grey -- or are my eyes fooling me?

Also, Mezco's website has that very Sideshow website look, huh.

EDIT: Otomofan's already said it about the product description, my apologies.

They could have been the HT of the 1/12 market. Damn did they drop the ball and not strike while the iron was hot.

I feel like they still could very well become the Hot Toys of 1/12 comic-oriented collectibles, Rome wasn't built in a day.

That said, what the **** is going on with their new website? :dunno

They really need to get their asses in gear here. This line was a bold statement from them and they're squandering it's potential. Sideshow are doing it on an even bigger scale. What a waste that 1/6 line is.

why they made that a PRCC exclusive ill never know, lets be real, that color scheme is the one from book one and two and the first half of the animated movie. NOT the px, people will respond arguing that it changes, but one panel vs the rest of the entire book isnt a good arguement

I received an email from MEZCO yesterday letting me know my order I submitted online on the MEZCO website last week for the Dark Knight Returns black and white figure was cancelled. I paid in full with PayPal and I got an email receipt. Today my Paypal account was reimbursed by MEZCO. I called them and got the run around. The sales person said they are having issues with their website and they would get back to me. No call back or email. Has this happened to anyone else?

I received an email from MEZCO yesterday letting me know my order I submitted online on the MEZCO website last week for the Dark Knight Returns black and white figure was cancelled. I paid in full with PayPal and I got an email receipt. Today my Paypal account was reimbursed by MEZCO. I called them and got the run around. The sales person said they are having issues with their website and they would get back to me. No call back or email. Has this happened to anyone else?

I received the cancelled email as well. I used a Credit Card so it was a $5 NRD. It was charged and is on my account. I emailed them about it yesterday and called them about it today (had to leave a message as no one was available). Pretty dumb stuff. I'm hoping it's just an issue because of the new website, but we'll see.

Just got off the phone with CS. Was told the pre-orders for the Batman were a computer glitch and all orders would be cancelled/refunded. They hadn't refunded my $5 nrd, but was told they would make it happen. What is everyone's status on their pre-orders?

Back