Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hard to tell....it LOOKS like there's an extra bump on one figure that's not on the other. Doesn't make sense for them to tool up another chest though. I haven't heard anyone else mention it so far.

It's the same body, maybe the torso is posed differently, they only had one body at the time, the only other body is Dredd and that one is much skinnier, I believe even the Mutant Leader has the same body just slightly retooled.

I think you might be right.

I'm looking at the two of mine, and the PX version seems to have bigger pecs. But I think it's just an illusion caused by the symbol. When I compare them both in hand, they feel the same.

Maybe the way the outfit is sitting on his example is making the pecs more pronounced. I imagine it's more likely that a suit was stitched a little differently in the factory producing a "tighter" laying effect, making the muscles seem bigger; rather than a surprise retooled chest piece for a second run.

infuriating, no matter what I do I cant get these flipped the right way.....unreal
Batman's just taking his namesake to heart.

LI1A3ag.jpg

Batman's just taking his namesake to heart.

LI1A3ag.jpg

Well, well, you took my advice about theatricality a bit.... literally

Lol Mezco direct obv

:lol :wink1:

Flipped them for you. I don't know if it's buffer, but you can surely see the cuts of the body thru the suit more on your B&G. That's weird because it definitely the same suit and should be the same body.

Wierd right! I'm displaying the black and Grey on my shelf it's crazy how visually such a a small detail makes it look totally bulkier ..... The symbol itself is more concentrated towards the center of the chest as well.... Couldn't be happier with this copy Obviuosly, mistake or not the figure just looks better

Got my PX Exclusive from Amazon (it popped up thru goHastings for $84.99 so I couldn't pass at that price), and got around to opening it on Monday. I love my regular black and gray version, and this one is just a good. I love the light blue color, and was excited to get this with the rifle for some cool poses. I think the black batarang hands pop a bit more since it contrasts with the light blue. Oddly enough, as much as I love my black and gray version, having the PX makes me appreciate the black and gray even more. Side by side, you can really appreciate the contrasting colors of each suit. I would love to get my hands on the Mezco Direct version, but I am completely satisfied with having these two versions.

Why don't any of these pics show up on Tapatalk?? All I get are photos not found cat pictures.

The product copy describes the Mezco exclusive, but the pics show the black and grey. I'm assuming this is a straight reissue of the black and grey for people that missed it?

Just ordered on Mezco site and it said its for a waiting list spot. Mezco did already charge my PayPal account full price. Does that mean I'm getting one?

New Mezco site went live.

Pre-order for the Black & Grey TDKR Batman due out Jan-Feb. $65 + $8 flat rate shipping (U.S. only) with $5 NRD if using CCard or pay in full using Paypal.

Good way to get one cheap-ish.

Tried to get on the wait list and got this error message....:thud:

This page can't be displayed

•Make sure the web address https://www.mezcotoyz.com is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes.
•Make sure TLS and SSL protocols are enabled. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Settings > Security

Fix connection problems

Back