Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on when they actually started production. Some figures, like the most recent Batman, are shipping now. Others, like Mr. Freeze were shown months ago and got delayed in the covid backlog.

What was the longest delay between solicitation and release? Darkseid? Or some other figure from like 3 years back that never came out?

Technically, Keaton Batman is the longest since it was "announced" the very first day the line was unveiled. What was that....2014?

I forget when they first showed the first prototype...you know, the "cool" one with armor pieces over an articulated figure. The one we're NOT getting. I wanna say it was either Toy Fair or SDCC but I can't remember if it was 2018 or 2019.

Either way, we've been waiting a loooong time for this. I hope the wait is worth it and it doesn't look like garbage. It looked BAD the last time they showed it in public. Considering how much I had to overpay to get this thing in Japan, I sure hope like hell it's not just a crappy bendy figure.

What was the longest delay between solicitation and release? Darkseid? Or some other figure from like 3 years back that never came out?

Technically, Keaton Batman is the longest since it was "announced" the very first day the line was unveiled. What was that....2014?

I forget when they first showed the first prototype...you know, the "cool" one with armor pieces over an articulated figure. The one we're NOT getting. I wanna say it was either Toy Fair or SDCC but I can't remember if it was 2018 or 2019.

Either way, we've been waiting a loooong time for this. I hope the wait is worth it and it doesn't look like garbage. It looked BAD the last time they showed it in public. Considering how much I had to overpay to get this thing in Japan, I sure hope like hell it's not just a crappy bendy figure.

Mezco Keaton Batman was not revealed in 2014, I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Anyone out there selling parts of the Supreme Knight PX? I want the gold symbol and belt.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Mezco Keaton Batman was not revealed in 2014, I'm not sure what you're referring to.

When Mezco announced the line at SDCC 2014, they had the Dark Knight figures on display, along with some placards of properties that were "coming soon" like Judge Dredd.

1989 Batman was one of them. You can see it in the lower right in this picture.

2014_SDCC_Mezco_Preview15__scaled_600.jpg

So, like I said, 1989 Batman was announced at the San Diego Comic Con in 2014.

I'm baffled as was their a shortage that I am not seeing on KGBeast [emoji2962]. I miss out but Usually there be a good amounts with the secondary market after release. And his price is skyrocketing up in $$ as well.

Or is this just a little of the releases out with the actual release as I saw some say FEB 2021 late January
Could that be it ?

giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm baffled as was their a shortage that I am not seeing on KGBeast [emoji2962]. I miss out but Usually there be a good amounts with the secondary market after release. And his his price is skyrocketing up in $$ as well.

Or is this just a little of the releases out with the actual release as I saw some say FEB 2021 late January
Could that be it ?

giphy.gif

https://www.retrozap.com/dorklair/#checklists

KGBeast was not preordered very much, total produced is 2,340. Less than some exclusives. Two-Face was about double. Generally now there are very few available outside of the initial preorders. Mezco changed their production; basically producing to preorder quantity and that's it. Even BBTS doesn't have a lot of extras lately, all sold out on preorder for many of them now.

10077.Jpg

10078.Jpg

In figure new, Constantine up for $100. Mezco said on Twitter he'll have a gun and cigarettes as well, they were asked not to promote them in the product images.

https://www.retrozap.com/dorklair/#checklists

KGBeast was not preordered very much, total produced is 2,340. Less than some exclusives. Two-Face was about double. Generally now there are very few available outside of the initial preorders. Mezco changed their production; basically producing to preorder quantity and that's it. Even BBTS doesn't have a lot of extras lately, all sold out on preorder for many of them now.

Thank you for clarifying . Hopefully I can find one for a reasonable price.

Not promote a gun? WTF about Punisher, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Joker, etc. who come armed to the teeth. This is just STUPID.
I also find it extremely stupid, since the last two PO of Kg beast and Two face showed them guns blazing. But knowing we are getting the items is good, just kind of dumb they didn't want the images advertised.

I'm guessing John Constanteen of Heckblazer is now considered a 'hero' and so either DC or WB doesn't want marketing images of him smoking or using guns.

Back