Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I alone in how much I enjoyed Aquaman?
5798d579cc4d67aa5d1e9314866fbeda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does he look like The Deep here, pose mannerism and all :lol

Is Commissioner Gordan part of the Ascending/Sovereign Batman series?

I just got a Sovereign and want a companion piece to go with him.

Is Commissioner Gordan part of the Ascending/Sovereign Batman series?

I just got a Sovereign and want a companion piece to go with him.

Absolutely. Gordon comes with 2 head sculpts - young and older Gordon thus works with either Ascending and Sovereign Batman. Gordon is also an excellent figure I would add, the Batsignal being the best accessory ever.

SDCC is visually around the corner. Hoping for some Mezco magic to get us through the summer. Huntress, Batgirl or The Riddler are top of my wish list.

I think they said there'll be one exclusive. Who knows what it'll be. There's the Mix Max Riddler set btw if you haven't seen that.

Absolutely. Gordon comes with 2 head sculpts - young and older Gordon thus works with either Ascending and Sovereign Batman. Gordon is also an excellent figure I would add, the Batsignal being the best accessory ever.

Awesome, it's quite expensive now but I wouldn't mind having him in my collection.

I'm very late to the game, characters I like such as Deathstroke is just ambiguously high. :(

Any news on the Supreme Knight? Toy fair showed a summer release. Yeah yeah I know "Covid" but still...

Batman Supreme Knight review. Looks like it is out in the UK early.

https://youtu.be/WdvLvvISYYo

*Wired cape and normal.
*Magnetic cowl for changing capes.
*3 Heads (Grey haired Bruce)
*Lots of Accessories, hands etc.

Last edited:
This is what Mez said on the One12Collective thread on reddit-

- "Reeves Superman has a light up Fortress of Solitude base. 89 Batman is a whole new seamless body. These factors drove up the costs. As for other characters from these films it is not a closed door but a Nicholson Joker or Hackman Lex is very unlikely."

Not really surprised at no Nicholson Joker again to go with Batman.

Hey, not sure if anyone here can answer this, but I recently bought the Mezco Toy Fair 2020 bundle off of Ebay, which came with the decoder ring. Does anyone here know if you can still get the decoder ring emails if you didn't buy the bundle from Mezco?

Back