Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get an email confirmation but it is showing up in my account so it looks like I am all set.

Same thing happened to me twice, I can see two pending charges for the deposit.

Is it safe to assume that I have two orders coming in because of the pending charge and no email? Every attempt I made to place an order ended with an error.

Not anymore.

"The One:12 Collective Batman ? 1989 Edition features an all-new seamless body designed with an internal skeleton armature that is durable yet highly posable."

Yeah, this is kinda bull ****. They just pulled this out of nowhere. Their site shows two figures.

This one with the segmented armor and smooth body (a figure with a suit),

segmented body.jpg

Then this one with the one piece, textured granite rubber body,

rubber body.jpg

That's a bait and switch. That proto they had was perfect. Now it looks like they scanned the Hot Toys one piece rubber suit and shrunk it down. And the description now sounds like the "HYPER REAL" Darth Vader by Hasbro where it's a metal skeleton armature with a rubber suit over it. Why would they do that?

0AC26645-7FC9-4605-AB7A-9102CD7099FC.jpeg

That's a bait and switch. That proto they had was perfect. Now it looks like they scanned the Hot Toys one piece rubber suit and shrunk it down. And the description now sounds like the "HYPER REAL" Darth Vader by Hasbro where it's a metal skeleton armature with a rubber suit over it. Why would they do that?

I think they want it to be posable? Isn't the Hot Toys figure basically a statue that you can hardly move? They went the seamless route, I'm good with it. I do agree they should not use the old proto for the full accessories pic.

No confirmation email, I took a pic of the confirmed order attempt 2. But my first attempt via PayPal just shows I paid Mezco but no confirmation of order under my account for that first attempt which is why I tried again with the card.

No confirmation email, I took a pic of the confirmed order attempt 2. But my first attempt via PayPal just shows I paid Mezco but no confirmation of order under my account for that first attempt which is why I tried again with the card.

Did your second order appear under your account?

Yeah, this is kinda bull ****. They just pulled this out of nowhere. Their site shows two figures.

This one with the segmented armor and smooth body (a figure with a suit),

View attachment 475964

Then this one with the one piece, textured granite rubber body,

View attachment 475965

View attachment 475973

Are you getting it?

I got one PO, from the piece of **** website. Broke my mouse too. I was so angry. **** Mezco.

These issues are ridiculous. I'm a huge Burton Bats fan and while this isn't my scale, I'd have considered it were it not for the artificial scarcity and pain Mezco creates. Jumping through hoops isn't worth it for me. I also think they screwed up by altering the prototype's design. Ah well.

Are you getting it?

Yeah, I put my order in before the pictures even came up.

There's a lot of photoshop going on here too. Photoshop for the movable eyes, filters. There also seems to be two distinct headsculpts. One used for portrait money shots, then the one that has been shown at all the conventions.

Who knows what the final product will be like later this year.

Made one last order and it went through really smooth. No email yet, but I did get a confirmation at the end of the order. I think the other two pending charges will probably fall off after some time.

Anyone looking to get one, definitely do it now. There is no lag and crashing on the site.

It's up at bbts for $150. That price is offensive for a 6'' figure.

It really is. No defending it, but it's just a reality of life. It will be $200 or more on ebay, so this is the lesser of two evils for people that got screwed by Mezco's site, like I did. Don't know if it's cause I'm international or what. It just refused to process my order. So screw it. I'll pay extra to BBTS.

I wanted the goddamn figure one way or the other, so I knew I'd just have to bend over and take it.

Unfortunately that seems to be the "$40 Mezco refusal" fee.

(Crazy to think I paid about $180 for the Hot Toys version in 2011. Now we're paying almost as much for a figure half the size. I still want it though.)

Back