Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to show off my updated collection...

IMG_20190520_140344.jpg

IMG_20190520_140351.jpg

IMG_20190520_140357.jpg

IMG_20190520_140405.jpg

IMG_20190409_185503.jpg

It was tough for me to pass on the Onyx Knight variant, but so much of my collection has black and the true 89 suit trumps the Mezco to me. I'm glad I chose this one, and also prefer the final suit over the p-type. The Sovereign Knight regular is now hands down my favorite version of Batman in my collection. It just looks right in every pose. 58154574695__D69647E3-36B1-4DA1-8C95-F183A640E97E.jpg
edit: I have no idea why the picture is sideways, sorry.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on SK Batman. It looks awesome and i thought i rather get this now. So i will be canceling my PX SK batman on BBTS.

Has anyone heard anything regarding when the Blue Previews exclusive Sovereign Batman will be out? All versions thus far look great but I'm holding out for the PX version.

Has anyone heard anything regarding when the Blue Previews exclusive Sovereign Batman will be out? All versions thus far look great but I'm holding out for the PX version.

Same here. This will be my first Mezco Batman and, as great as the reg version looks, I’m holding out for the PX. I really hope it doesn’t disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all. I don't post a lot on this forum but follow it quite a bit. I wanted to post a question out there to anyone who has the new Sovereign Knight. As I was posing it around I noticed the knees on mine don't feel like the usual sturdy Mezco knees. They aren't loose, but they have a little more lateral give, like a Marvel Legends joint. It feels like the plastic is more flexible with less density. A lot of my older Mezcos have really sturdy feeling knee joints that don't have that flex. I'm slightly worried that this means Mezco is changing the plastic they use on their underbodies. Anyone else noticing this on their Batman?

I love the headsculpt on the new joker but I really kinda hate the outfit.
Dying to see some in hand pictures so I can decide if I want it or not.

Back