Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!!! I got a BVS Batman(Affleck), Black suit Spider-Man and and PX Dark Knight returns Blue Batman for trade! I’m looking for Mezcos, Dc collectibles Animated or Hot Toy(I know super unlikely) haha.
PM me if interested

I'm not sure how I feel about the lines one way or another, but I can't believe they didn't put an update out saying they were going to remove them. Some people may have changed their mind (but I guess that's why they didn't say anything).

Anyone have any idea if Mezco will do like a comic/classic version of Wonder Woman?

Anyone have any idea if Mezco will do like a comic/classic version of Wonder Woman?

Yes.

Wonder Woman Comic 01.jpg

Wonder Woman Comic 04.jpg

Just wonder if 89 Keaton Bats will ever really happen. If it does, it'll most likely be near 2021 at the earliest.

Hey, does anyone know how to spot whether or not a Mezco 1:12 Flash is a bootleg?

Hey, does anyone know how to spot whether or not a Mezco 1:12 Flash is a bootleg?

im no expert but have bought a few of the mez kos ,most are exact copies but the flash and reverse flash ive had were on the bigger built bulky body that supes and bvs bats used ,but with the shorter style ugg boots that mez gave flashes ,its easy to spot as they look short and dumpy

HTB1TqakbcTxK1Rjy0Fgq6yovpXaZ.jpg
knock off

s-l640.jpg
mez original

pretty easy to spot

im no expert but have bought a few of the mez kos ,most are exact copies but the flash and reverse flash ive had were on the bigger built bulky body that supes and bvs bats used ,but with the shorter style ugg boots that mez gave flashes ,its easy to spot as they look short and dumpy

HTB1TqakbcTxK1Rjy0Fgq6yovpXaZ.jpg
knock off

s-l640.jpg
mez original

pretty easy to spot

Oh good. I got one off Ebay that was less than some other listings, though much more than retail was, and I was a bit worried. But checking this with the listing pictures, the one I bought is more than likely the genuine article. Thanks!

You know, one would think that with all the different Batman man figures Mezco has made, that they would make at least one updated comic Superman. That first one is showing it's age compared to newer figures, plus it sure isn't the easiest to get these days.

Back