Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Mezco Batman has been released or someone in HK has it...

14991872_10154692878144346_3584970917552828626_n.jpg

Cape at teh bottom is all wrong but it is what it is...

14991904_10154692678724346_4289327533773717476_n.jpg
Damn that looks a lot better than what I was expecting

Wow 😳 I didnt care for the movie too much and was thinking of skipping both on supes (which looks meh) and bats... but after seeing those pictures I might change my mind

Looks like Mezco Batman has been released or someone in HK has it...

14991872_10154692878144346_3584970917552828626_n.jpg

Cape at teh bottom is all wrong but it is what it is...

What's up w/ hole on his crotch?

yeah looks like the rubberised surface of the suit ,assuming that's what they used ,i haven't seen it in hand

is sticking to its self ,had the same problem with man of steel hot toys supes in the armpit area :thud:

I just want to see the '89 Keaton Batman they've supposedly had in development for years. Something tells me we'"" never see it.

A Neal Adams Batman or Year One Batman would be awesome too.

spot any reviews of the bvs bats inhand yet?

GasparZizou you are my supes judge when i see you comment on a supes that you will buy w/o question i will consider it as well, come off as a big supes fan and im more casual so def rely on your expertise.

they need to do more artist specif ver i think like the DKR bats as mentioned year one or neal adams style. the inhouse designs they do im not a fan, daredevil with shoulder pads... uhhhh ok.

GasparZizou you are my supes judge when i see you comment on a supes that you will buy w/o question i will consider it as well, come off as a big supes fan and im more casual so def rely on your expertise.
That is too much responsibility :lol buy whatever you want man, I have uber high standards for Supes figures because they always drop the ball with him, like they don't care enough to go all the way to perfection like with TDKR Batman. But there are some figures that look fun and I don't get because of my nitpicks when it comes to Supes.

I did buy one Superman figure recently, well triples of the same one :lol, the DC Direct Superman Justice series 1, based off Alex Ross look, it's literally a statue, but the paint and sculpt are exquisite, sculpted by the great Tim Bruckner, it's one of the VERY few figures I don't mind the lack of articulation, and it's one of my favorite looks for Superman. I owned it previously but it had several defects on the face and sold that one long ago, so I re-bought it.

Just look at the sculpt and shadows, gives me chills. I used the money destined for Mafex Supes on this one instead, do no regret it.

No filter, nor editing or anything, raw pics, lighting from above, that's it.

0Dwsw9B.jpg

lrcsO0a.jpg

they need to do more artist specif ver i think like the DKR bats as mentioned year one or neal adams style. the inhouse designs they do im not a fan, daredevil with shoulder pads... uhhhh ok.
This, nobody cares about anyone's "re-interpretation", NOBODY!

Back