Meyers PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed..what a total letdown. Other than the cool Ghost Rider there was nothing that was even slightly interesting. Is there ANYONE on the planet clamoring for bobbleheads from 5th Element???? Why bother getting a license from a movie that stunk and, unless I'm missing something, has ZERO fanbase? And it NOT EVEN HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Oh SS, you guys built your company on horror, what's happening now??????????????...............Larry

Sure, I guess I was a bit let down by the lack of Sideshwo products for the new prieviews, but I'll defeinetly walk away from all this pretty happy since I got some pretty sweet deals that I couldn't have gotten any other time. I was awesome chattin' with poeple, and trying to win prizes was nice. I dont think we're gonna get a Michael PF but no matter. If they just keep giving us awesome products like they're always doing, I'll be just fine. Sideshow, I love ya.:D

knowing how many people want a Meyers PF and then putting up the Halloween theme music AND a "Knife wielding maniac" clue was just plain wrong I say!

You read me Fortune-Maker-Guy?
WRONG!
bullballs_blue.jpg

Last edited:
This was real let down ive been so pumped hopeing to see a new myers.I dont get it sideshow keeps makeing jason and freddy over and over again.They are getting so old.We really need a myers more then any other horror movie charector.

What a let down.
Billy

Yeah, the experience of Spooktacular was awesome as always... great contests and prizes. SSC has always delivered there...

But I agree, the lack of cool Horror announcements was killing me. At least we got another Zombie. And it's nice to see 5th Element was picked up, even though Bobble Heads suck major b@lls. But no Jason announcement, no Classic horror, AND tease the fans with the Halloween music and a fortune about a knife weilding maniac coming down the stairs??

The lack of horror this year is depressing. My hopes for a Myers statue or PF have been dashed away like so much sand in the wind.... :monkey2

I think those calling Spooktacular a "letdown" are way off base, Spooktacular isn't really the time for new product announcements, that's reserved for Toy Fair and Comic-Con.

I want a Myers PF (or even a better 12") as much as the next guy (though, the next guy could probably actually afford one more than I :) )

If we want a Myers, we need to get organized and let Sideshow know. The Krusade is really annoying (sorry, guys) and I think that's one of the main reasons it's been ineffective.

Petitions usually don't work, the Krusade gets noticed, but is it effective? Sig pictures (as long as they're not huge) are good, as is this thread. Any other ideas?

IrishJedi said:
I wonder what would happen if Sideshow announced a Medieval Kurgan BOBBLEHEAD. :lol

i believe the answer when asked in another thread was they would buy it to support the cause and then bury it in the backyard.

we all know the kurgan is second fiddle because he was beheaded, the bobblehead version's head would keep falling off.

knewby said:
Indeed..what a total letdown. Other than the cool Ghost Rider there was nothing that was even slightly interesting. Is there ANYONE on the planet clamoring for bobbleheads from 5th Element???? Why bother getting a license from a movie that stunk and, unless I'm missing something, has ZERO fanbase? And it NOT EVEN HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Oh SS, you guys built your company on horror, what's happening now??????????????...............Larry

Fifth Element is a huge cult film to a certain number of people. Unfortunately, I don't think they're on this board.

Crying that it's not even horror, though...Highlander, Planet of the Apes, Bond...Sideshow's made plenty of headway into non-horror film properties. Fifth Element kind of fits in. But the Bobblehead thing, I don't get. Again, probably because this board isn't comprised of Bobblehead collectors.

Back