Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't surprise me. It seems like Konami's PR is working on over-drive. I bet they have their minions scouring the net for anything relating to GZ. In fact, they might be here on SSF right now...

*looks at Gasper*

O2GM1.gif

https://www.ps4.sx/2014/03/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes.html#.UyegdKWCVuZ

Ground Zeroes review 3/5

One of the biggest additions to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has to be Snakes voice, acted by Kiefer Sutherland known for his role as Jack Bauer in the hugely popular TV series 24. Snake being a man of few words is heard during cutscene dialogues through Kiefer Sutherland’s soft yet raspy tone adding a nice touch of humanity to that of the previously emotionless Snake in past series.Our major gripe about Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes was not in the games length but in the lack of closure you feel at the end of playing. We guess this lack of closure is on purpose considering this being a prologue to Phantom Pain, but we do think Kojima could have better focused on the lack-luster narratives, building towards an inspiring crescendo that the audience would be left begging for an encore.

Very honest review, but the reviewer doesn’t seem to have played the past games in the series.

PSN trophy sync can be pretty retarded most of time.

IKR.. hahah i wanted to be the one of the first guys to get the HERO trophy but unfortunately psn wont let me sync with the server... i gues it wont be in the US server until tomorrow... my friends who have an asian psn account has their trophies updated already *sigh

When u getting this ?

Not sure as of yet. I guess as soon as there's a price drop :lol. For now, I picked up a few games from Steam and I have the FF X/X-2 LE ordered from Amazon, that's supposed to be shipping tomorrow. So, I've got things to keep me preoccupied while I wait for this...

https://www.ps4.sx/2014/03/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes.html#.UyegdKWCVuZ

Ground Zeroes review 3/5

Very honest review, but the reviewer doesn’t seem to have played the past games in the series.

I was about to watch Gamespot's review on YouTube, but stopped the video when I saw the he/she. Blehhh! Guess I'll wait for IGN.

Not sure as of yet. I guess as soon as there's a price drop :lol. For now, I picked up a few games from Steam and I have the FF X/X-2 LE ordered from Amazon, that's supposed to be shipping tomorrow. So, I've got things to keep me preoccupied while I wait for this...

I was about to watch Gamespot's review on YouTube, but stopped the video when I saw the he/she. Blehhh! Guess I'll wait for IGN.

I'll probably officially buy this once it's bundled with PP I agree no point in buying this for full price it's a demo .

Hahahahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the comment section of that video :rotfl

I'll probably officially buy this once it's bundled with PP I agree no point in buying this for full price it's a demo .

Yeah, there's no point in getting it now, unless you absolutely can't wait to play it, and don't mind paying the price. There's definitely going to be a comprehensive MGS V bundle with GZ and TPP down the road - but, I think that much is pretty obvious.

SHOW IT. WHERE ISH IT? WHERE ISH IT? You wouldn't give it to to an ordinary CITHIZHEN!!

Sorry. TDKR is on cable.

LMAO! :rotfl

Wheeershhh shaahh srigga?! Wheeerrrshhitt?!

My bad, though. It wasn't a review, just an "Ask Gamespot" segment from last week. Ugh... I hope you didn't eat anything.

LMAO! :rotfl

Wheeershhh shaahh srigga?! Wheeerrrshhitt?!

My bad, though. It wasn't a review, just an "Ask Gamespot" segment from last week. Ugh... I hope you didn't eat anything.

Serves me right. Kinda walked right into it. :slap

cfxSV.gif

Shut up.

Back