Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really enjoying GZ so far,looks excellent on the PS4.

Glad you're enjoying it man, let me know what you think when you get through with it.

Got it today and finished it in about 2 hours with -1h 20 mins- playtime .I consider myself a slow and patient gamer when it comes to sneaking so i thought i was gonna spend at least 3-4 hours with this.
Unlocked a bunch of side missions so im looking forward to playing those tomorrow.So far so good,finally more realistic CQC too and not the boring 2 punch 1 leg kick combo:lol

The cqc is really great. Its pretty unpredictable at times to, which leads to some awesome highlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really enjoying GZ so far,looks excellent on the PS4.

I believe is the platform of choice for this game. Fired it up tonight for just a bit and it looks/feels phenomenal.

Can't wait to play some more over the weekend. Keifer really does shine, and that's something I never imagined myself saying.

Only voice I really wasn't liking was Christopher Randolph's voice of Huey. Not only do I hate the fact he has the same voice as his son, but it feels so out of place for this game. Everyone else, even Chico adapted to the new tone of the game really well.

Hmm. So, someone who doesn't spend a "small fortune" on all things MGS has less say on a game series they are a fan of?

That's comedy.

Not everyone is the same, Collectibles (of any kind) are expensive and out of reach for many. Last I checked this was a thread dedicated to the game.

Unless you're unaware, this is primarily a site for collectibles. Although, game discussion is fine too - as is the purpose of this thread.

From what i understand, isnt thIs thread to mainly talk about the game?

Glad you're enjoying it man, let me know what you think when you get through with it.

The cqc is really great. Its pretty unpredictable at times to, which leads to some awesome highlights.

For sure! Really taking my time with this,just exploring and getting used to the new controls right now and seeing all the little things that help make this series the best. The controls feel really natural after a bit,CQC is smooth going,although I do miss all the moves you could do in MGS4. So far so great in my book.

I believe is the platform of choice for this game. Fired it up tonight for just a bit and it looks/feels phenomenal.

Can't wait to play some more over the weekend. Keifer really does shine, and that's something I never imagined myself saying.

Yeah the game is amazing looking. Cant wait to see everything that Phantom Pain brings with it....:drool Not completely sold on Keifer yet myself,need to hear more dialog.

Your point being?

Forget, no need to debate over something so pointless.

For sure! Really taking my time with this,just exploring and getting used to the new controls right now and seeing all the little things that help make this series the best. The controls feel really natural after a bit,CQC is smooth going,although I do miss all the moves you could do in MGS4. So far so great in my book.

Yeah the game is amazing looking. Cant wait to see everything that Phantom Pain brings with it....:drool Not completely sold on Keifer yet myself,need to hear more dialog.

Check out the briefings when you get a chance, thats where he really shines.

Should be getting GZ tomorrow, Over here in the UK its not been sent early by any retailers, so i ve been a good boy and kept myself spoiler free! Though. i'll only have one day to play, then off to Poland for a week. :) BBBRAAPPP

Back