Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Since when does anything MGS belong to Xbox? It's been a Sony brand for over a decade, and now the Sony fans get screwed.

One comment on Facebook was "What do Sony fans deserve?" Like are you ****ing kidding me?

It was a nintendo game before :dunno i do think the Raiden exclusive is better then that sony one though.

I don't really care for exclusives, it's just bothersome every time there's a good exclusive on a console I don't have :lol

the trailer was cool but wtf with future raiden? whatd he take a time machine??? how about jack? wtf already!?!?!?

The best part is, some people at Konami must think they got it right

"Yeah, lets give Deja vu to playstation, they deserve it, thats how everything began. And lets give the Raiden thing to xbox, no one liked MGR"

what an intresting turn of events

Yeah... I am done. Its not even a matter of good and bad any more. I don't like the things they are doing and I don't like the people who are saying they do. The community is dead, the spirit is dead so the game is dead. Lets hope they get Hayter in Splinter Cell or the new Theif game.

Doesn't look like it on this forum lol. There are more Resident Evil and MGS threads/posts than every other gaming franchise combined. :rotfl

Doesn't look like it on this forum lol. There are more Resident Evil and MGS threads/posts than every other gaming franchise combined. :rotfl

I didn't mean literally. Its just full of people who think Kojima walks on water when he clearly is making a bad decision(s) here. Plus this thread is bumped by the same 9 people most of which are not happy about this game either.

That's only because several of the regular members who post in this forum bump up the threads with nonsense discussions :lol. The Video Game section is practically dead, for the most part.

It was a nintendo game before :dunno i do think the Raiden exclusive is better then that sony one though.

Actually, Metal Gear was born on a Microsoft console, the MSX2.

And yeah, Raiden's DLC looks waay better than Fake Snake.

That's only because several of the regular members who post in this forum bump up the threads with nonsense discussions :lol. The Video Game section is practically dead, for the most part.

I always wondered if there was a psychology behind that.

You mean, if we're all crazy?

Well, crazy is a harsh word. :lol

I mean face it Solidus, not many people (including gamers) buy "figurines" "dollies" obsessively. I saw a live stream of the Xbone launch, a random guy won a a surprise gift by Rev3 games and you should have seen the look on his face when he got a Neca 7" Assassin's Creed figure. It was the look of a horrified man as if he was about to meet his maker. Rev3 games even had to ask him "What's wrong?" and he replied, "I'm not into these things". :lol :slap

Take the Iron Man craze for example, people wanna collect them all despite some suits being barely significant to the movie.

I think it's cool if we collect something AND actively participate in discussions OF the source material, which is obviously what most of us do here but there are just some people who just collects and well, nuthin' else.

I dunno, you're the most active contributing senior member here, what do you think? :lol

Dayum, this looks so life-like.

BbGxVwRCIAAfwqy.jpg:large

Well, crazy is a harsh word. :lol

I mean face it Solidus, not many people (including gamers) buy "figurines" "dollies" obsessively. I saw a live stream of the Xbone launch, a random guy won a a surprise gift by Rev3 games and you should have seen the look on his face when he got a Neca 7" Assassin's Creed figure. It was the look of a horrified man as if he was about to meet his maker. Rev3 games even had to ask him "What's wrong?" and he replied, "I'm not into these things". :lol :slap

Take the Iron Man craze for example, people wanna collect them all despite some suits being barely significant to the movie.

I think it's cool if we collect something AND actively participate in discussions OF the source material, which is obviously what most of us do here but there are just some people who just collects and well, nuthin' else.

I dunno, you're the most active contributing senior member here, what do you think? :lol

I think you have a point, Ryan. As unpopular as the Video Game section looks today, it was even worse until you, Plis, and a few others came along. To put it in perspective, my post count was only at 3,000 last January :lol. People rarely discussed the source materials, and whenever I'd post in-depth discussions on the games, it would almost always get ignored. So, in order to whet my appetite for more discussion, I used to regularly visit the MGS Forum on The Playstation Underground, where the members were extremely knowledgeable compared to the regular lot of SSF members. However, many of the PSU guys didn't even collect - which I guess, was the polar-opposite to SSF.

And like you said, this is a toy forum, but it would have been great if people could balance their passion for collecting, with an equal (or even greater) passion for the source material; which made all of these figures and statues possible, in the first place :dunno.

Even though I was a member here for five years, I really hit my stride when I met you guys. I met some good bros, and we practically know each other on a first-name basis :lol. And to everyone else: I know I can be a cantankerous prude at times, but I do it out of love! :rotfl

Back