Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

https://www.vg247.com/2013/12/09/me...efer-sutherland-helped-raise-bar-says-kojima/

Can’t wait to hear and see his performance as Big Boss. I have a feeling Kiefer is going to surprise people.

Well, from what I gather, it seems as if Kojima's more interested in Kiefer's facial expressions, than his acting abilities :lol. In addition to the fact that Big Boss wouldn't have a lot of dialog in this game.

I really doubt that Kiefer would be able to pull anything off that can surprise me. I've already witnessed the best and the worst of his acting skills in eight seasons of 24 (in addition to all of his movies) :lol.

i wish i could remember as much as you guys on this stuff. the fact of the matter is i just dont. i try to chime in occasionally. i really love the vast amount of collectibles that come from this franchise, it feels like theres no end sometimes.

Well, from what I gather, it seems as if Kojima's more interested in Kiefer's facial expressions, than his acting abilities :lol. In addition to the fact that Big Boss wouldn't have a lot of dialog in this game.

I really doubt that Kiefer would be able to pull anything off that can surprise me. I've already witnessed the best and the worst of his acting skills in eight seasons of 24 (in addition to all of his movies) :lol.

Yeah he's not really doing anything that Hayter can't :huh

i wish i could remember as much as you guys on this stuff. the fact of the matter is i just dont. i try to chime in occasionally. i really love the vast amount of collectibles that come from this franchise, it feels like theres no end sometimes.

But, you do discuss when you can, and that's what counts the most :1-1:.

Yeah, I don't find anything wrong with Hayter's expressions, either. But, Kojima obviously does :slap.

But, you do discuss when you can, and that's what counts the most :1-1:.

Yeah, I don't find anything wrong with Hayter's expressions, either. But, Kojima obviously does :slap.

He finds the Kief cuter :exactly:

He finds the Kief cuter :exactly:

jack-bauer-24-9002.jpg

041610_kieferstringfellows.jpg

:goodpost:
That's interesting to note now that I think about it. Most collectors are fans while not all fans are collectors. Truth be told I actually signed up on SSF after a certain Youtuber/MGS reviewer talks about this site regularly, too bad he barely posts here and in retrospect I don't think he knows that much about MGS at all. :lol

You're allright Jason. (don't use that pic).

I think Kojima isn't aware David's an actor way back. He stopped acting after being a screenwriter and mostly comes back just for MGS, now that's dedication.

He actually doesn't grunt as much as he screams.

[ame]https://youtu.be/11aDEN6kOI8[/ame]

His earlobes have always creeped me out.

Last edited:

What I don't get is why they made him pass on the sword when BB hands it to him. I mean come on that was the only thing that redeemed the ponce!

Back