Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Wait... What's Raiden doing in the 80s with Big Boss? :lol.

That doesn't make sense.

Wait... What's Raiden doing in the 80s with Big Boss? :lol.

That doesn't make sense.

It's a side mission but who cares, it's frikkin' awesome! I mean, he can even leap tall buildings in a single bound just like you know, MGR. I don't know why Kojima made this and Xbox exclusive, given the choice I'd take this over Fake Snake.

I dunno I love the classic Snake too. I'd be pissed if I had to choose either way.

The thing is that Raiden gets more moves and different animations. Doesn't look like he's got a voice tho which makes me feel a little better over Hayters absence from classic snake

I am growing less and less enthused with this game the more I hear about it.

It's a side mission but who cares, it's frikkin' awesome! I mean, he can even leap tall buildings in a single bound just like you know, MGR. I don't know why Kojima made this and Xbox exclusive, given the choice I'd take this over Fake Snake.

"Fake Snake" sounds about right :lol. Konami has to be the worst video game company, ever. I'm still waiting for them to release more DLC extras for MGR (eg. Fox Blade, costumes, etc), but they haven't done it as yet.

So, in a similar fashion, I can only guess that the exclusives for each console (for MGS V) will remain as exclusives. There's no way I'm picking up an Xboner just for Raiden, though.

I dunno I love the classic Snake too. I'd be pissed if I had to choose either way.

The thing is that Raiden gets more moves and different animations. Doesn't look like he's got a voice tho which makes me feel a little better over Hayters absence from classic snake

To me Classic Snake is no good without the voice. If Konami screws up by not getting Quinton Flynn this is another disaster then. :lol

I am growing less and less enthused with this game the more I hear about it.

It's out March 18 btw Solidus. I think I'm on the same boat as you, but no amount of concern we have can change the outcome of GZ as of now. It's either sink or swim now.

I think this whole game is a breathe of fresh air. I'm behind it 100% and anyone thinking otherwise will be put on my ignore list :mad:

Seriously, **** this game and anyone involved in it's creating.

I used to say that this game will be a baby that will more than certainly be born ugly, but now it's going to have massive brain damage.

I'd throw a party if this will end up half as good as The Last of Us. I've said it before, Kojima with all his stubbornness should look at Naughty Dog on how create impactul cinematics, proper writing and character design.

15 mins walkthrough.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DntILfvx938[/ame]

stupid go advanced not working...

Honestly I don't know why I bother getting into arguments on Facebook about this game... it's all the same. "Give Kiefer a chance" "shut the **** up about Hayter."

I kind of saw it coming, MGR was the first of the series for xbox right?.. Raiden... makes sense, and it looks cool. I might end up buying MGR.

Actually Metal Gear Solid 2 was the first of the series on Xbox. And yes, MGR is a phenomenally earnest adrenaline fueled cool game.

Honestly I don't know why I bother getting into arguments on Facebook about this game... it's all the same. "Give Kiefer a chance" "shut the **** up about Hayter."

But I did! And it's terrible! His grunts sounds laughable (seriously, hear him die or jump in the gameplay) and his speaking parts sounds like, well, Keifer Sutherland.

Actually Metal Gear Solid 2 was the first of the series on Xbox. And yes, MGR is a phenomenally earnest adrenaline fueled cool game.

Only became that way since it wasn't infused with Kojima's heavily driven lame writing and was all about glorified violence without destroying any integrity of the series.

I've been off Facebook for 3 years now so I don't know much on how it works but why should I "shut the **** up about Hayter."? That sounds like what a defensive 15 year old would say.

Back