Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

:goodpost:

Exactly, but I think this game as already surpassed GTAV
, the only mention of the word race makes some people go nuts :lol you don't even have to say 'superior race'

Not too hard, GTA V was a complete bust.

It doesnt bother me we wont see MGS5 anytime soon dont really care honestly .

Meh... I don't think most of us really care that much. Pturtle is the only person who's enthusiastically posting news about it :lol. We usually have nothing to talk about in here most of the time.

MGS V has become this ugly baby that you know is going to be born eventually. Everything about just comes off as hokey and annoying.

Heck yes! As crazy, and over-the-top as Rising was, it's such a fun game.

Yeah MGR knew it was stupid as hell but just ran with it. I think that was the philosophy during development of the game if I recall. At least it's honest and gave you some kick @$$ moments. :yess:

Let's play a little game fellas,

Aside from the inclusion of David Hayter, what would make you fall in love with this game?

Aside from the inclusion of David Hayter, what would make you fall in love with this game?

Big Boss talking to Liquid and saying

"So, recessive genes huh? you are SO inferior"

that :love :lol

I'd like to see Wolf too, and Solid Snake as a kid

At the end of the game...

COMING 2015 AND 2016 REMAKES OF METAL GEAR AND METAL GEAR 2: SOLID SNAKE

Meh... I don't think most of us really care that much. Pturtle is the only person who's enthusiastically posting news about it :lol. We usually have nothing to talk about in here most of the time.

I do, in very pumped for every major metal gear release and its been 5 years since the last!
They teased us too early and too much.
How are more people not rejoicing?

Seeing big boss decent to the darkside, being brilliantly acted by mr Sutherland!

There are several things that COULD make me love this game.

-Sutherland's VA.
-All the new features and gameplay mechanics (aside from the infamous ones)
-The story
-And yeah, BB breaking bad. :lol

Probably big boss turning full on baddie which I doubt will happen.

Two things:

bb250f703f9edf75b3e77e7515822258.gif

2jfah3m.gif

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY8ZnAqUdgU"]And this[/ame] [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBjV1FeiAOg"]lovely gem[/ame]

Last edited:

:goodpost:

Exactly, but I think this game as already surpassed GTAV, the only mention of the word race makes some people go nuts :lol you don't even have to say 'superior race'

I think movies have even more problems for that sort of thing, you can note that there are no more movies with themes like sexuality, you know... and all that :lol people just don't want that kind of movies, movies about teenagers having sex wasn't so weird 20 or 30 years ago.. now you can't find a movie like that anywhere :dunno and thats not exactly a good thing.

But I think its the opposite with videogames, there are more and more videogames that show things that are taboo, still... games like the new Tomb Raider are still controversial so :dunno games are evolving slowly but its happening

I don’t know, look at 12 Years a Slave which just recently came out (best movie I saw this year by the way) I couldn’t fathom anything like that being in a game. Even Kojima said he didn’t know if he would be allowed to make this game, who knows he might have had to cut a lot of what he wanted out.

the new Tomb Raider are still controversial

The only thing controversial about the new Tomb Raider was that they abandoned everything good and classy about the old games in order to garner more sales. While a lot of the old TR fans loved it, a good number of them also despises it. It's kinda the Man of Steel of videogames this year. :lol

Back