Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

The original voice tracks are gone, I forget the reason but it's inexcusable. I remember someone had said that the quality of them was so bad that you can hear street noise on the tracks.

The music, aside from a few tracks was horrendous in it. The FPS aspect made the game way too easy for MGS1. It wasn't design to have that. I think the Shadow Moses facility should be heavily expanded to jive with today's gameplay mechanics.

Either way, the idea that a 3rd party developer is handling it worries me. If you were still on the fence about Kojima being full of ****, take a good whiff.

Surprised you dont Like the soundtrack and the voices I wont accept nothing else.

People like us built the franchise by buying the products, now it's all about the COD bros.

Sadly, you're right about that.

Anyway, I just listened to "Diamond Eyes" from Deftones. I think this song would have been really appropriate for MGS V - more than the one from Garbage - that is, if KojiPro is planning to use the song in-game (and if it wasn't for just the old trailer).

[ame]https://youtu.be/M0bfdR8IPJM[/ame]

CoDbros don't go anywhere near an MGS game, there's not CoD niche catering in this franchise, not one bit.

CoDbros don't go anywhere near an MGS game, there's not CoD niche catering in this franchise, not one bit.

I don't think he meant it literally. More along the lines, that the games don't really have the same appeal that they did years ago, and there are folks who want Kojima to continue making MGS games until he dies :lol.

In a lot of ways, the series has just become a cash grab for Konami - with storylines making less and less sense with each new installment. "Head horn" (and not to mention, highly intelligent talking AI robots in the 70s) - need I say more? :rotfl

:lol Well I wouldn't want Kojima to keep doing MGS games either, but I'd rather him make the MG remakes and then call it quits, I don't understand his obsession with remaking MGS1, the game is perfect as it is, the MG games really need an upgrade, and a 3rd party studio remaking MGS1 gives us a real possibility of a game that caters to the CoD dudebros rather than with Kojima in the lead.

And regarding the aesthetic choices, I really don't hany any complains except for Snake in MGS2, I didn't like the design of MGS2 snake at all, and I do like the horn thingy and everything I see so far, but, to each his own.

Surprised you dont Like the soundtrack and the voices I wont accept nothing else.

Jennifer Hale's acting was pretty bad compared to what she did in the PSX version. She was very emotionless in TTS. Hayter, Eiding, Clarke and Randolph were the only ones to really capture that original spark.

:lol Well I wouldn't want Kojima to keep doing MGS games either, but I'd rather him make the MG remakes and then call it quits, I don't understand his obsession with remaking MGS1, the game is perfect as it is, the MG games really need an upgrade, and a 3rd party studio remaking MGS1 gives us a real possibility of a game that caters to the CoD dudebros rather than with Kojima in the lead.

And regarding the aesthetic choices, I really don't hany any complains except for Snake in MGS2, I didn't like the design of MGS2 snake at all, and I do like the horn thingy and everything I see so far, but, to each his own.

Well said, man. I think most of us are just waiting for those MG remakes, so that we can play as Solid Snake again! I'm dreading the thought of a MGS 1 remake. Hopefully, they can stick to the original script (with just a few minor changes to account for The Patriots) without going *****-out and completely retconing everything :monkey1.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Big Boss's horn looks like an oddly shaped peenas sticking out of his head?? :horror

Well said, man. I think most of us are just waiting for those MG remakes, so that we can play as Solid Snake again! I'm dreading the thought of a MGS 1 remake. Hopefully, they can stick to the original script (with just a few minor changes to account for The Patriots) without going *****-out and completely retconing everything :monkey1.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Big Boss's horn looks like an oddly shaped peenas sticking out of his head?? :horror

gloria-allred-bat-o.gif

:lol:lol I think you are bro, but I was oblivious to phallic shapes even when in the Watchmen movie they showed Dr. Manhattan with his blue thingy hanging out... So maybe someone else shares your observation

I don't think he meant it literally. More along the lines, that the games don't really have the same appeal that they did years ago, and there are folks who want Kojima to continue making MGS games until he dies :lol.

In a lot of ways, the series has just become a cash grab for Konami - with storylines making less and less sense with each new installment. "Head horn" (and not to mention, highly intelligent talking AI robots in the 70s) - need I say more? :rotfl

azzholekojima.gif

Theres one thing i want to change if they decide to make an MGS remake and potentially a game after that. Dont Kill off Liquid. Or atleast leave it ambiguous. Liquid was Metal Gears Wesker but the whole Liquid Ocelot thing was stupid and the best villain of the entire series died in the first game. I want that to change.

Theres one thing i want to change if they decide to make an MGS remake and potentially a game after that. Dont Kill off Liquid. Or atleast leave it ambiguous. Liquid was Metal Gears Wesker but the whole Liquid Ocelot thing was stupid and the best villain of the entire series died in the first game. I want that to change.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

He's in the greatest villains of all time category. He was killed off way to prematurely.

It was not well thought out. Its like, MGS1 is a fantastic game. But they didnt plan for the future. They set up a sibling rivalry and extinguished it within the same game. Same for MGS4. It would of been a much better game had we not went from Snake in his prime to Snakes practically dead.

It was not well thought out. Its like, MGS1 is a fantastic game. But they didnt plan for the future. They set up a sibling rivalry and extinguished it within the same game. Same for MGS4. It would of been a much better game had we not went from Snake in his prime to Snakes practically dead.

Snake should of looked like he was in his his 50's with salt and pepper hair. Not look like he was older than Ocelot. He should of had one more game in him after MGS4.

Jennifer Hale's acting was pretty bad compared to what she did in the PSX version. She was very emotionless in TTS. Hayter, Eiding, Clarke and Randolph were the only ones to really capture that original spark.

i'm not talking about the Tts the original PSx verison. great game

Like your thinking the games would have been different if liquid was alive love his character.

Like your thinking the games would have been different if liquid was alive love his character.

If he was still alive it would of completely changed the events of the entire franchise. Maybe we wouldn't of gone the Big Boss route at all.

If he was still alive it would of completely changed the events of the entire franchise. Maybe we wouldn't of gone the Big Boss route at all.

I agree Kojima should let him live but this is Kojima he's a *******.

Back