Metal Gear Solid Trilogy HD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Limited edition comes with an art book, eh? What game (snake eater, sons of liberty ...) is the art from?

The art is from Snake eater , sons of liberty and peace walker.
Also the instruction manual is like a small comic with art work in it also.

would you like some pics of the art work from the book?

Also the T-shirt has a metal gear solid Tag in it which is nice , also the case would be better is
the sticker went all the way to the corners.

The art is from Snake eater , sons of liberty and peace walker.
Also the instruction manual is like a small comic with art work in it also.

would you like some pics of the art work from the book?

Also the T-shirt has a metal gear solid Tag in it which is nice , also the case would be better is
the sticker went all the way to the corners.

I've seen 'em all, but sure, do the t-shirt too.

Now, I want that book.

I wonder if they're dispatching yours all early to meet the release date overseas. seeing as Mine is still processing. I want to be playing it today dammit!

Reading reviews for it all say its amazing but they always ____ on MGS2. eh... why?
so what if Raiden is the main character, i remember MGS2 getting 10/10 and rave reviews from every publication and website. Its also the best selling game.

____ all these reviewers, claiming MGS3 is the best ever completely skimming over its faults. I think these reviewers are still ________ from 2001 lol

I wonder if they're dispatching yours all early to meet the release date overseas. seeing as Mine is still processing. I want to be playing it today dammit!

Reading reviews for it all say its amazing but they always ____ on MGS2. eh... why?
so what if Raiden is the main character, i remember MGS2 getting 10/10 and rave reviews from every publication and website. Its also the best selling game.

____ all these reviewers, claiming MGS3 is the best ever completely skimming over its faults. I think these reviewers are still ________ from 2001 lol

I honestly didn't care that Raiden was the protagonist. It was more so the pacing and the convoluted story. MGS3 had great pacing, "Batman" villains like the first MGS, one of the best boss battles ever (The End), and in my opinion, a damn good story and twist that actually evoked emotion, instead of WTF?

I loved the WTF aspect of MGS2s story. It was still enjoyable after many play throughs.
Like many people thought Inception was WTF and watched it more than once to get it, I felt MGS2 had the same impact.

The ending for MGS 2 was just schizophrenic. There's also the whole matter of that androgynous... thing that became the main character after the Tanker level :monkey4. The villains were pretty good though, especially Vamp and Solidus.

I honestly didn't care that Raiden was the protagonist. It was more so the pacing and the convoluted story. MGS3 had great pacing, "Batman" villains like the first MGS, one of the best boss battles ever (The End), and in my opinion, a damn good story and twist that actually evoked emotion, instead of WTF?

:lecture This too. I think to date I've replayed MGS1 8 or 9 times, MGS2 ONCE, and MGS3 15 times since they've come out. MGS3 just feels like the best of the series IMO. Everything about it screams awesome, and MGS1 is always going to be the game that introduced me into the universe. MGS2, well it has Snake in it for the first half.

It was out yesterday here in norway and i bought it today.Ive been looking forward to this ever since it was announced and i haven't even finished Peace Walker on PSP either so i will really enjoy this HD set.I can't stand handheld consoles,i barely managed to finish the first PSP Metal Gear game and really felt like it was a big waste to spend time with Peace Walker on a PSP.So now...I will finally try to get rid of my PSP now that i will be able to play Peace Walker on PS3,OH YEAH!

Liquid! Stop this thing!

Awesome to play MGS2 again

Its a bit weird for me, since i played it like 20 times but its been over 6 years since i played it last. Im too good at it, i wish i could unplay it then play it again lol

Got this yesterday, so glad it's finally out in the UK! I'm having such a blast replaying MGS 3, loving every minute of it. Will go onto Peace Walker next, followed by MGS 2.

Also have to admit, I'm now becoming very impatient for the HT MGS. God knows it's been long enough.

It's cool to replay my favourite game MGS3 in HD,looks so damn awesome!

This is my first HD collection and i expected improvements,but damn does the graphics look impressive for a PS2 game,no sharp edges,looks really elegant and smooth.

The quality of the Steelbook seems to be a lot higher on the PS3 version. I can confirm it's not a sticker.

Heres some pics of mine. very happy with this set.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I got this on Xbox for Christmas and it was awesome to play through MGS2 again. MGS3 is the best one I have played in the series, it was my first time.

I have to say though, I am not into Peacewalker at all. The gameplay is just horrible.

I hope my set arrives this week because the PS3 Stellbook looks great IMO. I wish I could have more time to play games because my backlog stack keeps getting larger, and more RPGs keep coming out so they take up more time than I have to spare.

Back