Statue Metal Gear Solid: Sniper Wolf Bishoujo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced today via Facebook.

10960401_1046104508739278_791415278541590780_o.jpg

So excited!! :hi5:

Hopefully they don't just make one. When MGS4 came out I always had a suspicion that the collectible BB Corps statues were some product placement for a deal that fell through sort of like the Raven figure in MGS2.

Does anyone recall where that pose is from? I can't remember it from any of the official artwork.

Shunya Yamash.ita draws original anime style art for this line of statues so I don't think the pose is based off any official game art.

Naomi, Mei Ling, Quiet, Mistral, the Beauty and the Beast Corps. Those last two would be awesome to see. And they could totally do The Boss.:wink1:

Ahhhh.....idk. The Boss is way too androgynous to be made into Bishoujo. Oh yeah! The Beauty and Beast Corps would make excellent Bishoujo figs. Looking forward to this!

Yeah, I was joking more than anything on The Boss. :lol Though I'm sure Koto could make it work.

Last edited:
Let's keep this thread alive!

The concept artwork is finally out:
Sniper%20Wolf%20Bishoujo%20-%20Big_zpsxa3y5tct.jpg

But the unpainted prototype was a no show at SDCC *sigh* Hate that they delayed it from Q4 2015 to Q2 2016! Ouch!

Very naughty and sexy pose and I hope they can translate her face well!

Eh, these never really turn out like his art...

The only Shunya fig that actually replicated his work well is the Fiona figure from Border Break.

Back