Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an idea but, if the regular edition is the regular tiger stripe fatigues, I think this would be cool for the additional, olive drab fatigues with this: View attachment 398535
View attachment 398537

I would be down with that, the additional pack could be halo jump/ virtuous mission and the regular figure could be snake eater mission with tiger stripe and eyepatch

Just decided on a leg holster for my pliskin figure. Gonna use the metal boss one and unstitch the extra pouch and supressor holder, then dye it black. Should be right on the money. Thats what i did for my peacewalker big boss custom. I just have to get some accurate boots made up and figure out what type of bullets truly go on his side as well as maybe paint his vest, then hell be done. Im pumped to see the head sculp go on it since ive had the unpainted mgs4 young snake on there as a placeholder for what feels like a couple of years now.

Gently steering this custom thread back on course.

Fiiiiiiiiinaly getting my mgs2 snake from matt shortly, i found a sufficiently acceptable holster for that as well.

I wanted to make a frog soldier but its very involved. A member on here, i think his name is heyghost!, Made a custom flight suit naked snake thats really nice.

Hey, thanks for remembering and for the compliment. I think my original images were eaten by Photobucket so I figured I'd upload it again since it came up in the discussion.

KAqqz9TAJCKkn68eiCx_Mu34lBipT4DEjLd-1BK6ElVGcsu2jJqMWW0a4L6mL6TyYAUx_qonX9Ueq-DXgOUB0fhOlzO-z0d5fg1SmD1oveycYYkH_H7iHueQKeeU6qMgR4OrMl2ZQr425LynsuqBLsDuebaHGZCnQHVHgOjJfnfOTMuxwUYY-CD0H8RJ3LLDxo_GNI1ADV5pRl4CVjBbkJQ0ewUCWjr8C-HEcK4j3FrUdhRqD06VEN_T3wJD5xoVzaqYH60PxSilRrEaoDLRgI1_KG107PDWeEZMcZJgYSwrNj2wCT2Bztx5Httd0aFJLbqpgc_pP74bitH7U2f_9edOBiCwEhIBy6urLJ_D9w9fCECL8BQjbRaM-wN0go22G4wlm6YMMM-Qj1hYPBX-hxb8bHh8V-RP7fSnB6MRDPA-YWtVgnO2z5gdi2cskxwCiAkcPQuXmkdEi2imq_iA8uwn_OMSeVFueatqycd_9Zd6NZ9x1Sama69vkkNghtDV-XJ9d8UOxlmrHNnVsJK8QepWz5YOWhkAKdg-dhJx8w2gnxh6ix9uMKIFu-KQPTpmxXaJDTFzDQdmQg8WWcxnZkCMgtZFNC66qgHleEEKjkeTmL_ffqFj_fY-WTukyhDpc13rYT8TegG7Qq7nm7la0aL_zHHtWCRK=w1452-h1089-no

They look great. You need to get some custom heads though. the hot toys ones arent very good, i got rid of them.

Yeah, I'll be working on that as soon as my new mancave/work area is finished. All of my figures and stuff have been in storage for like 3 years now, but construction is finally underway in our new house so I hope to be working on them soon. I had several custom projects started last I remember. What heads do you prefer for MGS3 and Peace Walker customs?

I forgot where i got my peacewalker big boss sculpt, it also desperately needs a repaint. I got my naked snake sculpts from sean dabbs, he might still have the file to print more.

Back